Match Thread Swansea U21 v Coventry Match Thread - Tuesday 24th Jan (1 Viewer)

Great_Expectations

For once, please don't let us down.

Surely as players you wouldn't want to be beaten by a bunch of kids, half of whom will probably never make it professionally. Although I suppose that assumes our players have pride, which I'm not so sure about based on the season so far.

Anyway optimism wins - 2-0.

stevefloyd

Surely as players you wouldn't want to be beaten by a bunch of kids, half of whom will probably never make it professionally. Although I suppose that assumes our players have pride, which I'm not so sure about based on the season so far.

Oh I don't know we seem to have a track record of signing no hopers

Otis

Yeah. I feel good about tonight. Pressure off and we played very well last round against Brighton. Some good movement off the ball and not at all long ball.

Shoot on sight and hope the keeper's arthritis kicks in.

shmmeee

That teams got about as much bite as my Nan with her teeth out.

I've been relentlessly positive about getting a win to no avail recently, so decided we will lose this one.

Is it ET and pens?

Sky Blue Harry H

If we win tonight and then draw Bradford or Oxford away, I'm going to spit - I want any of the others at home (please)

stevefloyd

Sky Blue Harry H

Gael Bigrimana is quite a big name...not as big as that gogogo railways place though

Welsh great Uncle taught me this years ago - aged about 10 (sad party piece) Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwll-llandysiliogogogoch (no google used, promise)

shmmeee

Welsh great Uncle taught me this years ago - aged about 10 (sad party piece) Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwll-llandysiliogogogoch (no google used, promise)

Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwyll-llantysiliogogogoch

Close

(Google totally used)

Users who are viewing this thread