Transfer targets (10 Viewers)

Saddlebrains

By the time this window shuts I think we all owe @Saddlebrains a jacking off.

I just pass on what I get told tbf mate. Been dead on this summer and last with Palmer and Doyle for example, but there are occasional times where I get told wrong.

The infamous Billy Gilmour post I made and of course Frasers sponsoring this years away shirt!

Hit rate of about 80% though isn't bad I suppose

shepardo01

I just pass on what I get told tbf mate. Been dead on this summer and last with Palmer and Doyle for example, but there are occasional times where I get told wrong.

The infamous Billy Gilmour post I made and of course Frasers sponsoring this years away shirt!

Hit rate of about 80% though isn't bad I suppose
I'll back you on Gilmour. Used to have a source on the coaching staff.
He told me we were in for Gilmour... Just because it didn't happen, doesn't mean we weren't in for him.

hamertime

Whoever we sign I hope he doesn’t spunk it all on one player, I don’t think he will. We need to be saving some for the next transfer window as we don’t know what will happen with injuries between now and then.

Grendel

skyblue1991

I not named after Rupert, l named after what Mr Fawlty says. Who this Rupert anyway - He know nothing as well? Only Rupert I knows is Rupert the Bear!
42c5824653d2c5c8cd3abc2bc4d4dbfd.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

Brighton Sky Blue

Can we sign someone please???

Anyone

Robins said this week but no transfer agreed for kithcing yet

Styles may be poached from us

And hamers replacement is a mystery

Not bed wetting just need to stop refreshing my phone every few minutes
Think we need to intercept that Argentine’s plane to Greece and divert it

slowpoke

I not named after Rupert, l named after what Mr Fawlty says. Who this Rupert anyway - He know nothing as well? Only Rupert I knows is Rupert the Bear!
On a need to know basis so you know the cretin you are talking to Grendel is on record that Kenny Jackett should be our manager….don’t laugh !!

Last edited:

junglej13

I remember at the end of the season someone suggested we might have been looking at Ibrahima Kone. Going to Almeria it looks like.

Hobo

Not suggesting we are linked, far from it, but any thoughts on Thelo Aasgaard Wigan?

Hobo

George Thomason Bolton could be one to develop, box to box midfield player.

Users who are viewing this thread