Wembley Tickets... (3 Viewers)

tom88

I'm a ST holder and willing to help proper fans on here.

I know the feeling of missing out. I missed out on the Chelsea quarter final game because of tickets being snapped up by people wearing Man U and Liverpool shirts in the crowd.

hamil99

Facebook User
I hope i can get a couple tickets for this. Id fly over from Gibraltar just for the game, take my old man if his health improves. Would be a great day out, and the first time watching city play in four years since i moved out here.

Covstu

I already know of Leicester fans, Man U fans living in Cov looking for a day out! Just hope that all who have followed city get to go.

no_loyalty

Fucking Spurs fan and Celtic fan already booked their train tickets for the final, really pisses me off

chiefdave

We'll get 40K plus so I'd imagine at least 2 per ST holder. Everyone should be OK I think. If anyone misses out it will be people who decide at the last minute they want to go as the bandwagon gains speed.

martcov

Yeah, sorry wasn't a dig.

I just recall tickets for the 87 final going for up to £200. I just could never ever bring myself to do that.

I am sure some will seek to gain a healthy profit from this game if they at all can.

I paid 70 gbp in 87. won it all back by betting with Tottenham fans in the pub where I had worked in London. They thought they were on easy money......

hutch1972

Last year was 40k to Oxford and 25k to Barnsley , but more were available if required.
There will be plenty. It's never sold out.
Wallsall game had 79k there but Birmingham fans took thousands to support them.

scottccfc

I hope it is 2 x season ticket then stubs for previous rounds then maybe another chance for season ticket holders then general sale but this is ccfc so it will probably go straight to general sale...

Nick

Administrator
Tim will have his own Nick so stop worrying

I wasn't worried about Tim, it was more how I could take both your mum and your sister. :eek:*

*Quite clearly a joke, I dont even know if he has a sister before people get outraged!

robbiekeane

Did I read somewhere that semi final ticket stubs will get some kind of priority over general sale too?

That's all I got as not need st holder

chiefdave

Did I read somewhere that semi final ticket stubs will get some kind of priority over general sale too?
Season Ticket holders & PSL holders would be given first priority on tickets for the final, followed by JSB Members, Match Package holders and supporters who have attended a previous Checkatrade Trophy game (prior to the semi-final). Following that, those who have attended the semi-final match at the Ricoh Arena would be offered priority on tickets at Wembley, in advance of General Sale.

covcity4life

is that confirmed? that semifinal stubb holders get a chance to buy tickets before general sale?

if so lets say 4xst and psl is 28k approx
jsb add 5k or so
previous round jsut 3k or so

36k by time gets to semi final stubb holders. so 4k between 11k lol

lets hope its 2 tickets max

Covstu

Hopefully it's at least 2 per ST, hoping it's 4. Most won't use that but let's face it I don't think most will have anything to worry about

covcity4life

Hopefully it's at least 2 per ST, hoping it's 4. Most won't use that but let's face it I don't think most will have anything to worry about

well if st holders do take up their 4 tickets i think alot of people will miss out if its 40k allocation.

SBAndy

I think it should (and will) be 2 per ST holder. Don't see why people who know ST holders should get priority, I'm bound to have loads of friends ask me and most of them won't even be Cov fans.

CCFC88

well if st holders do take up their 4 tickets i think alot of people will miss out if its 40k allocation.
As I've mentioned elsewhere though the demand is what the demand is, it doesn't change depending on how many are available to each priority level.

Do we think demand will be much over 40k? If not then everyone will get a ticket, its just wether they get it from a friend who has a ST or from gen sale depending on how many priority groups get

CCFC88

We should see the positives now of having ticketmaster running sales, they will have done numerous events at Wembley and will be clued up on seating plans, distribution of high volume, may even have some input on fair allocations and how to maximise sales.
Should stake the strain off ticket office as 40,000 sales in 4 weeks would be a real shock to the system

curly_tom

I don't have a season ticket or a semi stub. I wonder if I'll be able to get any tickets. I live in Hastings so it's a bit of trek these days, been to 4 games this season, one was the Brighton game in this competition (didn't give stubs as it was pay on the gate). I think we'll be ok to get tickets though, not sure if I'll get enough to take my lads though. Nice to hear that people on here aren't trying to profit from this game, we should all be in it for the day out not the money making...

Gaz71

Woman in club shop said it's going to be 6 tickets per season ticket line the semi final.

Nick

Administrator
I don't have a season ticket or a semi stub. I wonder if I'll be able to get any tickets. I live in Hastings so it's a bit of trek these days, been to 4 games this season, one was the Brighton game in this competition (didn't give stubs as it was pay on the gate). I think we'll be ok to get tickets though, not sure if I'll get enough to take my lads though. Nice to hear that people on here aren't trying to profit from this game, we should all be in it for the day out not the money making...

I had more than a semi stub at full time yesterday.

Skyblueloyal

Bristol City have had the biggest allocation taken of 39,000 and sold 38,500 so I should hope we will get similar.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

westofrayne

Don't panic, even if ST get 4 per ST, they can only use 1, the other 3 go to people they know/family, many of who are already panicking about getting a ticket. Therefore when they go on general sale there are less people wanting them. (if you get what I'm saying)

2/3 per ST is fine for me but I'm sure there will be others needing less or more.

We have less than 7K season tickets (does anybody know how many?) So even if your give 3 per ST that is only 21K assuming all ST take 3 tickets. There should be plenty to go round.

Otis

I think it should (and will) be 2 per ST holder. Don't see why people who know ST holders should get priority, I'm bound to have loads of friends ask me and most of them won't even be Cov fans.
I am sure the 87 final was just 2 tickets for ST holders, your own plus 1.

Macca

I'm really struggling to see that even with the bandwagon in full swing that we would sell 40k tickets? 11k there last night and 30k against Crewe. I think a lot of people once the euphoria dies down will question whether they can truly be arsed for what it really is. Confident everyone who wants one will get one

Users who are viewing this thread