What are you currently listening to? (8 Viewers)

Malaka

I must be getting old, I'm well into Rod Stewart at the moment. Sabbath and Metallica arent getting played as much these days.

dancers lance

I was thinking the same but I have just had a listen and it's far better than I would of thought, I would have liked to see David Draiman from Disturbed have a bash at it.
Heading for the more appropriate thread.

But currently... AC/DC with Axl Rose, not the car crash I feared!

dancers lance

I have grown to appreciate Rod as I have got older (I hated him when I was younger because my Auntie liked him and she was super not cool ha,ha), Young Turks is brilliant, in my opinion though he was at his best when he was part of the Faces "Stay With Me " is one of the greatest songs ever recorded.
I must be getting old, I'm well into Rod Stewart at the moment. Sabbath and Metallica arent getting played as much these days.

dancers lance

I love this, if that bass line doesn't get you, at the very least, tapping your foot then you need to have a seriously good luck at yourself!

dancers lance

Have a listen to the weeknd or nah, it's the dirtiest song I've heard in a while.
That is quite a 'fruity' little number, I think he is one of the most interesting artists in that genre of music for a while and his crazy hair just adds to it.

slyblue57

Record Store Day release of " This is Trojan", great ska music, six albums !
and X ray Spex , Germ Free Adolescents album, happy days, great memories of my youth lol.
Anyone here go to Rebellion punk festival in August ? Buzzcocks and the Damned there again this August.

torchomatic

wingy

Richard Ashcrofts new stuff
Five years waiting,not sure about the drumbeat machine but my god what a voice.

wingy

Oh he did a great acoustic version of Prince's little red corvette on the Chris Evans show this morning.

W

westcountry_skyblue

Nevermind the bollocks-Sex pistols,Still sounds amazing 39 years on.
Bodies and Submission are my favs!!!

torchomatic

The Associates - Wild and Lonely

Sent from my P9000 using Tapatalk

torchomatic

Neu - Neu 75

Sent from my P9000 using Tapatalk

wingy

I confirm the opening tracks teckno influence is genius "Out of my Body "
Along with Ain't the Future So Brights korg or similar, Playing it death.

Users who are viewing this thread