What has "Selfishness" got to do with anything? (1 Viewer)

Sky Blue Harry H

In truth if we didn't have sanctimonious fuckers like spion kop there would be no issue. Those that go have zero issue with those that don't.

The shit on here today makes we want a season ticket even though I'd never make a midweek game. I am consulting the fixtures to assess financial viability.

Grendel - I thought you were on circa £100k (or I've seen others quote this - sorry if inaccurate) - surely financial viability doesn't come into it (unless you live in Cornwall or Aberdeen?) :thinking about:

mrtrench

It is selfish. I certainly will never set foot in Sixfields.
I go to support the team. You cannot tell me what to do. You complete and utter wanker.

SISU have ruined everything for me and my kids. One of my kids is a cripple and cries 'imself to sleep every night.

Why don't you come on the hill like me?

You are missing the best football I have ever seen.

It's not just SISU, ACL is just as much to blame.

Etc. etc. every day. Please just copy and paste into every thread.

Nick

Administrator
I go to support the team. You cannot tell me what to do. You complete and utter wanker.

SISU have ruined everything for me and my kids. One of my kids is a cripple and cries 'imself to sleep every night.

Etc. etc. every day. Please just copy and paste into every thread.

Scab.

turlykerd

You've just summed up 3/4 of SBT in one go....maybe nick can just sticky this and then we can all move on ?

skybluetony176

In truth if we didn't have sanctimonious fuckers like spion kop there would be no issue. Those that go have zero issue with those that don't.

The shit on here today makes we want a season ticket even though I'd never make a midweek game. I am consulting the fixtures to assess financial viability.

If you want to buy a season ticket Grendull just buy one instead of blaming others for "making" you buy one. No wonder you love sisu so much you have the same mindset.

I quite often slate and wind up andrea b but at least he has the balls to say I go because i want to whereas you blame other's for your decision.

turlykerd

I said:

I wonder if pr companies from either side post on here

You said:

You do a good enough PR job for Sisu as it is Nick. Don't be shy about it.

I said:

Of course, don't you remember me from pr school? You went off to do the advertising for scope didn't you? Wasted really as you are a great advert for contraception. .

thats actually quite funny , but i wouldnt get offended by it ??

NorthernWisdom

I make no apologies for repeating that fans going to Sixfields (a minority of our fanbase) are a big part of the problem.

The selfish ones. You know it.
Lord Summer thing, the wannabe smart alec, only not very smart.
Well done to all the City fans with principles who stayed away from Sixfields again tonight.
Stupot & I'm referring to your No 25 post. You so actively working against the club. Basically saying that we're better off at Sixfields. & that has been your stance for months.
Keep digging our grave won't you.
No apology from me.
About par for the course from you Robo these days.
You and Tim, peas in a pod.
Lordsummerisle - the in house clever dick. Only he's not very clever.
Going to Sixfields is morally wrong and is doing awful damage to the medium and long term future of our club.
Doing immeasurable harm to the long term future of the club.
Hey, we've got a full set here, all the Sisu apologists out in force. No wonder Sisu get away with murder, all the white hankies waving.
Fred, Ron, you're wasting your time with this lot.
You Sixfielders are a total let down.
They are playing a part in the downfall of our club.
It's got everything to do with morals and principles.
You are colluding with Sisu.
You Sixfields lot are a total disgrace. Spineless doesn't cover it.
Too right I've got a 'derogatory' tone about the Sixfields attenders. I think they're a disgrace.
Just recently you've come across as very pompous and smug.

Total disgrace
Spineless
Selfish
Pompous and smug

Nope, not abusive:whistle:

Alas that's just a select few comments...

Nick

Administrator
giphy.gif

letsallsingtogether

This seems to be your favorite saying who are these fans then? are they all from just one side of the fence?

Some fans are doing a great job of creating divides and making it easy for them.

letsallsingtogether

Sorry Nick not the way I see it seems the only ones in the wrong / dividing the fans are the ones who try and organise some stupid and futile protest.

You have yet to say a bad word for any of your fellow sixfielders even to say adoration of a couple of them.

Any of us can trawl back and pick certain threads from many posters yes mine included.

Mostly from one side of the fence yes, not all.

Here are some examples:

http://www.skybluestalk.co.uk/threa...-with-anything?p=731211&viewfull=1#post731211

Last edited:

Nick

Administrator
tbf he's just one person.

No I know, but some of those are the common ones. I don't doubt people say stuff from the other side but 90% ;) of the time it comes from people towards people going into games and then things go back (could well be because it is the majority view)

Togetherness would be "You won't come in, You won't come out. You go in, we will wait here and after the game we will have a massive party and disrupt Northampton"

It is a bit about compromise too.

Nick

Administrator
Sorry Nick not the way I see it seems the only ones in the wrong / dividing the fans are the ones who try and organise some stupid and futile protest.

You have yet to say a bad word for any of your fellow sixfielders even to say adoration of a couple of them.

No, if people genuinely have a go at others for NOT GOING then they are just as bad.

You are right though, some people who are trying to do things may be doing actual harm and a lot of dividing. Sometimes it needs a step back to have a check on what is going on and let brain work instead of heart.

letsallsingtogether

Compromise shame our owners don't use a bit of that.

No I know, but some of those are the common ones. I don't doubt people say stuff from the other side but 90% ;) of the time it comes from people towards people going into games and then things go back (could well be because it is the majority view)

Togetherness would be "You won't come in, You won't come out. You go in, we will wait here and after the game we will have a massive party and disrupt Northampton"

skybluetony176

90% of the fan base ain't going to suxfields. You don't suppose that this is connected to why 90% off the time it comes from people towards people going into suxfields?

Ahh! What do I know? I'm sure it's just an uncanny coincidence.

Nick

Administrator
90% of the fan base ain't going to suxfields. You don't suppose that this is connected to why 90% off the time it comes from people towards people going into suxfields?

Probably why I put (could well be because it is the majority view) and a ;) after 90%.

letsallsingtogether

That is not what I meant you seem to think every protest is shit you haven't supported any bar the charity game and with a couple of other posters slag off nearly every one.

See you on Saturday then?

No, if people genuinely have a go at others for NOT GOING then they are just as bad.

You are right though, some people who are trying to do things may be doing actual harm and a lot of dividing. Sometimes it needs a step back to have a check on what is going on and let brain work instead of heart.

Nick

Administrator
That is not what I meant you seem to think every protest is shit you haven't supported any bar the charity game and with a couple of other posters slag off nearly every one.

See you on Saturday then?

I don't slag them off, I try to be constructive with ways that could possibly make them more effective and bring more people together. With the KCIC offer stuff I asked things and actually thought about things that could put pressure on even more but got slated for it. I don't think little protests here and there will achieve much and maybe even huge scale things like the March won't, but at least they make fans feel proud and together. As somebody on the "other side of the fence" as you put it, surely sometimes it is worth listening to their ideas and opinions rather than just blindly ignoring them just because they might be slightly different and not a "That is amazing well done". Sometimes to get the best things you have to be open to constructive critique as if you only ever listen to the "you are amazing, keep it up" then it won't get any better will it? Sometimes constructive but negative feedback is the best you can get.

I can only offer personally what I can and what I know about, if I had a printing business I would do flyers etc. I don't, I know about the internet so when you know about something and feel you can help and get totally blanked you may get slightly annoyed sometimes.

I have said all along it needs to be about togetherness and unity, like the Northampton party idea at the last home game where people can go in, stand on the hill but then after it is just showing SISU what they could have had. Would it make Fisher phone up? Probably not, but it makes people proud and feel together.

I wish I could on Saturday, new job means weekend work and it is the first Saturday :(

AndreasB

2000 people at "Suxfields" = 10% of fans
therefore we have 20,000 fans?

Wish that were the case or we would not be talking about this or playing at Sixfields lets not forget. WE dropped the club like a stone when we were relegated and only in Championship bothered to turn up for big games. Not good enough.

covcity4life

so many people playing victims in here.

no one is saying you cannot go, some are saying they dont agree with going.

stop crying.

TheOldFive

2000 people at "Suxfields" = 10% of fans
therefore we have 20,000 fans?

Wish that were the case or we would not be talking about this or playing at Sixfields lets not forget. WE dropped the club like a stone when we were relegated and only in Championship bothered to turn up for big games. Not good enough.
We saw out seasons right up to 06/07 with >20,000 average League gates and were in the 19's the next season as well. Where did it all go wrong eh? I think it might have been summat to do with the High Rent we were paying at the time. Now that's all behind us maybe our revival is just around the corner?

Users who are viewing this thread