What has "Selfishness" got to do with anything? (3 Viewers)

Spionkop

"I make no apologies for repeating that fans going to Sixfields (a minority of our fanbase) are a big part of the problem."

Yes Norman I can see that horrendous 'abuse' from me would really upset those big lads at Sixfields. Next thing, I'll be calling people 'tossers' just like you do.

"Going to Sixfields is morally wrong and is doing awful damage to the medium and long term future of our club."

Now this one of mine is a killer isn't it. Those Sixfielders, they'll be blubbing away, that horrible, big bully Spion Kop.

"Just recently you've come across as very pompous and smug." (To Nick)

And this one - pales a bit next to the contraception gag don't you think.

Norman (Nick's little factotum), you'll have to try harder. Find the ones where I really do abuse people, instead of expressing my views. I know you won't find any. They don't exist.

And let's have Nick's list please.
And unedited posts also.
Selective amnesia going on here Norman.
But then I wouldn't expect any less from you.
No, Nick you didn't email me, you're right. I meant to type 'post.'
Oh Yes you've called me all kinds of insults, along with many others. Doesn't bother me in the slightest, you're an anonymous bloke on a football forum.
What is irritating though is the smear of abuse for expressing sincerely held views.

Last edited:

Nick

Administrator
"I make no apologies for repeating that fans going to Sixfields (a minority of our fanbase) are a big part of the problem."

Yes Norman I can see that horrendous 'abuse' from me would really upset those big lads at Sixfields. Next thing, I'll be calling people 'tossers' just like you do.

"Going to Sixfields is morally wrong and is doing awful damage to the medium and long term future of our club."

Now this one of mine is a killer isn't it. Those Sixfielders, they'll be blubbing away, that horrible, big bully Spion Kop.

"Just recently you've come across as very pompous and smug." (To Nick)

And this one - pales a bit next to the contraception gag don't you think.

Norman (Nick's little factotum), you'll have to try harder. Find the ones where I really do abuse people, instead of expressing my views. I know you won't find any. They don't exist.

And let's have Nick's list please.
And unedited posts also.
Selective amnesia going on here Norman.
But then I wouldn't expect any less from you.
No, Nick you didn't email me, you're right. I meant to type 'post.'
Oh Yes you've called me all kinds of insults, along with many others. Doesn't bother me in the slightest, you're an anonymous bloke on a football forum.
What is irritating though is the smear of abuse for expressing sincerely held views.
Are you going to post the links to these posts where I have called you names for no reason? Or at all?

It was me who asked you for a list remember? There are so many it will be easy to find them.

Spionkop

There's one Nick, took about 20 seconds to find. You were especially scathing of your fellow CCFC fans on that thread.
I know for sure all through my 'abusive' year in the direction of the Sixfielders - (laughs) I certainly never called any of them 'tools.' That's a regular choice of argument for you and a few others when you don't like what people are saying. But we'll live. As will the Sixfielders.

"Were you stood outside the Emirates acting a tool too?"

Did I mention - I think attending Sixfields to watch CCFC is very wrong?

Nick

Administrator
There's one Nick, took about 20 seconds to find. You were especially scathing of your fellow CCFC fans on that thread.
I know for sure all through my 'abusive' year in the direction of the Sixfielders - (laughs) I certainly never called any of them 'tools.' That's a regular choice of argument for you and a few others when you don't like what people are saying. But we'll live. As will the Sixfielders.

Can you post the link?

Edit: found it:

http://www.skybluestalk.co.uk/threads/45997-Murphy-gone?p=718820&highlight=tool#post718820

Anyone going to Sixfields and putting money into Sisu's legal bills is working against the best interests of CCFC.

I was replying to the bit where you said anybody giving SISU money are just helping their legal fees, to which I replied about Emirates as anybody giving SISU money is working against them? Hence I said about Emirates as they were giving SISU money also.

If "tool" is the most abusive insult you can find I think you are scraping the barrel a bit. ;)

Where is this gutter language?

You wouldn't ever scathe other fans would you?

Grendel

Bore off - tosser.

martcov

Bore off - tosser.

Sitting in the Sun on a terrace, drinking an ice cold beer, surrounded by beautiful women ( Promotion Agency Meeting of Promotion girls next to me ) overlooking a park, sun shining at 32 degrees - and reading a discussion about who called who " a tool" and repeats of the same sixfield arguments as almost a year ago. Very sad for ( some of ) you guys.

Nick

Administrator
Sitting in the Sun on a terrace, drinking an ice cold beer, surrounded by beautiful women ( Promotion Agency Meeting of Promotion girls next to me ) overlooking a park, sun shining at 32 degrees - and reading a discussion about who called who " a tool" and repeats of the same sixfield arguments as almost a year ago. Very sad for ( some of ) you guys.
Even sadder you are sat on here ;) :p

martcov

Even sadder you are sat on here ;) :p

Last post was via mobile from the hotel Terrasse....so it was not as bad as sitting ih a room with a keyboard. Anyway, duty calls I have to go to work - selling cold beer ( or rather my staff do that ) at a concert and beer festival in a country with a high percentage of beautiful women ( Estonia ). Last night Bastille played in the arena - was good. CCFC seems a long way away right now, but I am with ( in spirit ) the supporters who care enough to go on a march - whether it has an effect or not on SISU or CCC.

BTW ( as an observation ) I am not in favour of what appears to be "gang" building on here, when certain posters always support other posters with similar views out of principle - even when their "mates" are wrong. It shows how far we have come when you can't tell your "mate" that he is wrong and the other " gang" may have a point. Works both ways.

Gint11

He said she said you said that 2 years ago. Get a fucking grip. Petty.

TheOldFive

Last post was via mobile from the hotel Terrasse....so it was not as bad as sitting ih a room with a keyboard. Anyway, duty calls I have to go to work... BTW ( as an observation ) I am not in favour of what appears to be "gang" building on here, when certain posters always support other posters with similar views out of principle - even when their "mates" are wrong.

Interesting point revealingly made. I guess we can't all have hit the jackpot on the fabulous life front (we support The City for starters there's a clue) so maybe some feel the need to flock together right or wrong for comfort. Your inspiring story might make people think twice though so hats duly doffed. Enjoy the trip!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Sutty

I don't get why some going and some not going to games means there's a divide? There's been Cov fans not getting season tickets, some going occasionally, some only doing away games, etc. for years. I just don't get why nowadays it has to result in people having a pop at each other. We're all on the same side.

Ultimately, if you want to spend your money on a ticket, feel free. If you don't that's fine as well, it's your money. No-one has the right to tell anybody else how they should or shouldn't spend their own hard earned.

Spionkop

I'm not looking Nick. I found a couple at a glance, reminded you of them after you denied anything. I know what you've posted and so do you. And so does everybody else.
We all know what you're like. Fine until someone disagrees with you. Then the abuse starts.
Excuse me. I'll get back to terrorising those poor Sixfielders. It's hard work.
Did I mention that going to Sixfields is letting CCFC down... lately?

Grendel

I'm not looking Nick. I found a couple at a glance, reminded you of them after you denied anything. I know what you've posted and so do you. And so does everybody else.
We all know what you're like. Fine until someone disagrees with you. Then the abuse starts.

Yep just sent another post on the season ticket thread saying loyalty is staying away from sixfields.

Nick

Administrator

You haven't reminded me of anything, that's my point. Where is this abuse you keep going on about? Prove it or shut up. If it's so easy to find then post it.

You haven't been abused by me for no reason, if at all, quite simple really.

Users who are viewing this thread