Wigan Athletic (Home) Match Thread (3 Viewers)

Terry Gibson's perm

Is your alias on here CCFC? :thinking about:

I think they might struggle for a bit before they get it together. By this time they will need a good run just to catch up.

No sir I have only one name on here crikey I waste enough of life on here without having to do it twice;) is Ccfc also one of the more knowledge posters then?

skybluegod

He did ok, but still stayed on his line for all but one corner, continuously gave away possession straight to their keeper from his kicks and was hesitant. He will be our weak link but today I will leave his slagging off to a minimum as he kept a clean sheet ;)

Tbf you say that about his kicks, but when he plays it short, all reda and stokes did was smash it up to the Wigan keeper as well. haha
i'm pretty sure they only had 3 of their corners sailed to the far side of the box, and at least 1 of them was near the penalty spot, so in all honesty he shouldn't have been needing to claim the ball?

not having a go, but do think you are looking for faults when there was none to speak of really.

skybluepm2

Tbf you say that about his kicks, but when he plays it short, all reda and stokes did was smash it up to the Wigan keeper as well. haha
i'm pretty sure they only had 3 of their corners sailed to the far side of the box, and at least 1 of them was near the penalty spot, so in all honesty he shouldn't have been needing to claim the ball?

not having a go, but do think you are looking for faults when there was none to speak of really.

You're right, it is a biased view I have of him because my opinion is that he is horse shit but I will try and be more supportive going forward, I promise!

Jack's Dad

Remember Jim Melrose scoring 3 on his home debut against Everton in the early 80's...., we'd swapped him for Tommy English...!!

Users who are viewing this thread