Will Smith (3 Viewers)

ajsccfc

It was particularly weird how he was shown laughing at the joke and then a second later he's storming the stage.

Bugsy

last time will smith got into one little fight his mom got scared, she said you're movin with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air

ajsccfc

I'd like it to be some kind of Andy Kaufman setup that fools people and they never let on, but it'd have to mean that he finally wins the oscar for best actor and nobody remembers that part of his night. It's a shitty joke by Rock but surely Will Smith knows what comedians are by now, if that got Chris Rock a smack how did Ricky Gervais get out of his monologues alive?

stay_up_skyblues

5live running a phone in on whether he should be stripped of his Oscar 🤣

giphy.gif

SBT

Lol, he did nothing while she was getting rattled by the pool boy every day.

Definitely wasn't staged to drum up a bit of business, nope definitely not.
It was fake as anything,

Chris Rock barely even moved.

He also smirked before walking back and then his fake shouting.

He's an actor, it's his job.

Do you guys just spend your entire lives dreaming up why everything is a conspiracy theory and you’re actually the smartest person watching?

Johnnythespider

If it was genuine anger he'd have punched him not slapped him
Edit - i haven't seen it so reserve the right to change my opinion

Grendel

It was fake as anything,

Chris Rock barely even moved.

He also smirked before walking back and then his fake shouting.

He's an actor, it's his job.

can’t see what that would achieve if it was staged

olderskyblue

He only got angry after Jada‘s withering look towards him.

seems like a he’s told what‘s funny and what’s not by her?

He should never appear on one of those “roasts”. He‘d be hitting every comedian on it…..

olderskyblue

tbf, I'm still not sure I've been forgiven for taking Mrs Wisdom to see Paul Foot two and a half years ago...
Is that Paul 2 1/2 feet, years ago, or….. ;)

Grendel

Grendel

well the attention of the entire world for a start

yes winning the Oscar isn’t enough for such an anonymous figure who clearly needs the attention to resurrect a flagging career

shmmeee

All seems a little sus, I’ve said before I’d heard the marriage was a sham, the “open relationship” stuff backs that up.

Nick

Administrator
what’s he gained by doing it then?

What's he gained by having his missus tell him she is taking dicks left, right and centre live on TV? They are weird.

He was laughing at the joke, that changes and he does a fake slap and then a bit of shouting.

Grendel

Still smirking when he first turns to walk away too.

so he’s just won an Oscar for best actor but is Shown to be a shite actor by unsuccessfully staging a fake spat with tbe host - Hows that helping his career?

Users who are viewing this thread