Will Smith (1 Viewer)

Liquid Gold

Pathetic TV - 2 grown men who should know better pulling a crap fake thing like that - hate awards ceremonies like this anyway,at a time like this with people struggling to live & we're supposed to clap & praise millionaire luvvies for just,essentially,reading words....ridiculous

Imagine the uproar if that was a white bloke slapping Chris Rock too? Farcical
Ehs5nZkUcAI-ksF.jpeg

NorthernWisdom

Pathetic TV - 2 grown men who should know better pulling a crap fake thing like that - hate awards ceremonies like this anyway,at a time like this with people struggling to live & we're supposed to clap & praise millionaire luvvies for just,essentially,reading words....ridiculous

Imagine the uproar if that was a white bloke slapping Chris Rock too? Farcical
Imagine the uproar if it was Noel Edmonds dressed in a capybara costume slapping Chris Rock too!

olderskyblue

So, let’s have your best Jimmy Carr/Frankie Boyle responses to that slap if it had been them and not Chris Rock

I’ll start:

getting your wife’s name out my mouth is easy, the taste of her pussy however……. 😂

SBT

Drum up interest for the Oscars after everyone's realised the celebs are a bunch of self obsessed bellends. Smith & Rock get to have a 'boxing match' which will be hyped to fuck and they'll make a fortune on.

You don’t actually believe this, do you? Like, this isn’t something you’ve actually imagined and you’re telling people is the real explanation for what happened?

Last edited:

Nick

Administrator
The thing is, Chris Rock did say something like "I could".

Shame you didn't tell your wife to keep dicks out of her mouth.

jimmyhillsfanclub

So, let’s have your best Jimmy Carr/Frankie Boyle responses to that slap if it had been them and not Chris Rock

I’ll start:

getting your wife’s name out my mouth is easy, the taste of her pussy however……. 😂

I'd go with something like: "Wow...and I thought it was your wife that was the slapper...."

Edited in case it looked like I was calling the wife of olderskyblue a slapper. :eek::ROFLMAO: That was not my intention

Last edited:

Sky Blue Pete

Good point about comedians pushing boundaries but maybe when people have paid to watch them rather than at these events. Interesting how much of a laugh he got at her expense

stay_up_skyblues

I’ll start:

In keeping with his subject matter:

Don’t give Will a hard time guys, you’d be pissed too if your wife has more hair on her fanny than on her head.

Grendel

You don’t actually believe this, do you? Like, this is isn’t something you’ve actually imagined and you’re telling people is the real explanation for what happened?

to be fair I’ve never heard of the Oscar’s until this happened

MusicDating

Euro 2016 Prediction League Champion!!
The moment itself wasn’t even broadcast live in the US - funny way to drum up ratings.

Do you realise how crazy this all sounds? That Will Smith wanted to overshadow the proudest moment in his professional career because he needs the money from a hypothetical collab with Chris Rock?
Did you think the Timberlake/Jackson 'wardrobe malfunction' was an accident?

duffer

Eurgh - sorry I forgot some of you diddums get upset way too easily

Nah mate, you're just the one getting upset for being called out on another daft comment again. Bless. Try not to let the horrid non-racists make you cry, eh.

Mummy, call the waaahbumlance, they're all being horrid to me again.

SBT

Did you think the Timberlake/Jackson 'wardrobe malfunction' was an accident?

Probably? It was disastrous for Janet Jackson’s career and an almighty headache for the broadcasters, so I don’t see who would have wanted it to happen.

Or do you think there’s going to be a Janet Jackson-Justin Timberlake charity boxing match any day now that will explain the whole thing?

duffer

In the meantime, it didn't look particularly fake to me, but if it was they could probably use a new scriptwriter and director.

And no, it's not right imho - it was a crass, personal, joke that certainly deserved slating, but not slapping. As others have said, it would be a dangerous life for comedians if everyone they offended could just pile into them.

baldy

Nah mate, you're just the one getting upset for being called out on another daft comment again. Bless. Try not to let the horrid non-racists make you cry, eh.

Mummy, call the waaahbumlance, they're all being horrid to me again.

I'm not & never have been a racist you absolute cretin - lazy moronic reply

SBT

Don't follow them, what's it got to do with COVID?

Because the guy who stayed up all night annotating a screenshot of the Oscars to prove his weird conspiracy theory appears to spend most of his time posting scaremongering bollocks about Covid. Bit weird you’d want to share his stuff, he seems like a crank, hardly the most level-headed source of info.

Ccfcisparks

It was also extremely convenient that Will Smith could later reference the totally random event in his speech where he compared his protective nature to the character he played.

Nick

Administrator
Because the guy who stayed up all night annotating a screenshot of the Oscars to prove his weird conspiracy theory appears to spend most of his time posting scaremongering bollocks about Covid. Bit weird you’d want to share his stuff, he seems like a crank, hardly the most level-headed source of info.

I only posted the posts about this topic. I haven't read or shared anything else.

Like I said, no comment about the actual stuff I posted?

SBT

I only posted the posts about this topic. I haven't read or shared anything else.

Like I said, no comment about the actual stuff I posted?

He seems like a really smart guy

3934EB8B-DE52-48DF-A684-07F1D9A82EFC.jpeg

I might pass on taking his thoughts too seriously if you don’t mind.

duffer

I'm not & never have been a racist you absolute cretin - lazy moronic reply

Bollocks. You're just too stupid to realise it or too chickenshit to admit it.

Read what you wrote again, and try to figure out the bit where you embarrassed yourself. If you're struggling with it then I'll help. It's your pathetic fake outrage over what didn't happen!

Users who are viewing this thread