Will Smith (1 Viewer)

SBT

As I said, I only posted a couple of things related to this thread but you are desperately trying to avoid it?

I think that a picture of someone smiling and preparing to be punched during what everyone assumed to be a joke doesn’t really prove very much. We’ve all seen the same video. But feel free to take sides with the ‘They want to murder us for our carbon’ guy instead.

Nick

Administrator
I think that a picture of someone smiling and preparing to be punched during what everyone assumed to be a joke doesn’t really prove very much. We’ve all seen the same video. But feel free to take sides with the ‘They want to murder us for our carbon’ guy instead.

No, it's more about the smiling after and the general strangeness about it.

Still, try and make it as if anybody who thinks it's fake or something isn't right is a weird conspiracy theorist though.

SBT

No, it's more about the smiling after and the general strangeness about it.

Still, try and make it as if anybody who thinks it's fake or something isn't right is a weird conspiracy theorist though.

If you’re worried about coming off like a weird conspiracy theorist, may I suggest not cheerfully reposting tweets from a guy who thinks humanity is being prepared for a cull in the name of carbon harvesting.

Nick

Administrator
If you’re worried about coming off like a weird conspiracy theorist, may I suggest not cheerfully reposting tweets from a guy who thinks humanity is being prepared for a cull in the name of carbon harvesting.

Yeah you might have a point if I posted about Carbon Harvesting.

I haven't.

SBT

Yeah you might have a point if I posted about Carbon Harvesting.

I haven't.

You know it’s going well when you have to deny that you believe in a global cull of humanity.

What a forum you run, seriously.

Nick

Administrator
You know it’s going well when you have to deny that you believe in a global cull of humanity.

What a forum you run, seriously.

Can you quote where I have posted about the harvesting shite?

It's a good try though, quick get it as off topic as you can as quick as you can.

Used to do the same when you were on here defending the Telegraph.

Grendel

SBT

Can you quote where I have posted about the harvesting shite?

It's a good try though, quick get it as off topic as you can as quick as you can.

Used to do the same when you were on here defending the Telegraph.

I’m happy to get this back on topic - do you have a good explanation for why Will Smith would agree to do this on the biggest night of his career? Or are you going with the charity boxing match theory?

skybluetony176

Pathetic TV - 2 grown men who should know better pulling a crap fake thing like that - hate awards ceremonies like this anyway,at a time like this with people struggling to live & we're supposed to clap & praise millionaire luvvies for just,essentially,reading words....ridiculous

Imagine the uproar if that was a white bloke slapping Chris Rock too? Farcical
I’m imagining the white man is Bill Burr. What happens next?

Grendel

Baldy invents a relative who imaginary witnesses the whole thing.

giphy.gif

Tommo1993

So, anyway. Assuming that it wasn’t staged (which I don’t actually think it was personally) I’d have slapped him for saying it if I was Will Smith.

Me too tbf. It’d have to be more than a bitch slap though, you’d at least want to inflict pain and some damage.

Edit: Not entirely convinced it’s heartfelt or genuine.

Last edited:

Covkid1968#

The Australian version of the Wurzels have some really grim album tracks.
Once went on a stag do and the only lines you could use when on the pull in the bars had to come from the Combine Harvester song…..seems daft looking back but it was one of the funniest stag dos I’ve been on

Aahh yu're a fine looking woman and I can't wait to get me 'ands on yer land.

That would earn you a slap nowadays

baldy

Bollocks. You're just too stupid to realise it or too chickenshit to admit it.

Read what you wrote again, and try to figure out the bit where you embarrassed yourself. If you're struggling with it then I'll help. It's your pathetic fake outrage over what didn't happen!

Excuse me? You don’t even know me - you need a break from the internet & your keyboard

stupot07

He laughed at the GI Jane 2 comment. She didn't.
And what you don't see is what she has said to him before he gets up and walks over. We've all made the mistake at laughing at a joke at your other halfs expense at least once, and instantly regretted it and had it with both barrels.

That is proper anger when he is shouting at him afterwards.

All he is getting is negative press, there is absolute no benefit in them 'acting', and if they were it would have been confirmed as a stunt before the end of the night.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

TomRad85

Smith is a cuckolded weirdo and his wife has the cold dead eyes of a psychopath. Also you can't assault someone for making a joke, Chris Rock could have gone in way harder on that pair in all honesty.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Last edited:

TomRad85

Me too tbf. It’d have to be more than a bitch slap though, you’d at least want to inflict pain and some damage.

Edit: Not entirely convinced it’s heartfelt or genuine.
Although my previous comment tells you I have no time for The Smiths, I have a lot of time for a bitch slap. Way more humiliating than being punched.

rob9872

Ricky Gervais to host the next big event, I'm sure he won't mention it

TomRad85

Roma Polanski's got an Oscar and never been forced to return it and he raped a child.
People are losing their minds.
Returning an award that you won makes no sense anyway. Everyone saw you win it, you still won it whether you give the physical trophy back or not.

Users who are viewing this thread