Xbox one or PS4??? (1 Viewer)

Marty

Kinect less Xbox one available from June and a price cut to match the PS4 at £349.99.

Suddenly the xbox one has become a whole lot more appealing.

Marty

The Kinect was nothing more then a gimmick, same with the PS Move (I think it was called that). Microsoft's E3 2013 was a shambles, done as much as possible to piss everyone off with things like DRM, consoles bundled with Kinect. They're just fixing everything that Don Mattrick messed up.

ajsccfc

The Sharefactory thing that came with the last PS4 update has potential. I made this saucy highlight video of my rookie NBA career with the Utah Jazz:

[video=youtube_share;lFPY7riyTSM]http://youtu.be/lFPY7riyTSM[/video]

ajsccfc

I'm still very sceptical about the initial promises and how it'll end up, but I've got it pre-ordered.

If I was to guess:
It'll get a lot of 7/10 ratings
The more angry obsessives will rage about framerates and AI
I'll enjoy it a lot.

Evans1883

tbh the xbox without connect is still....the xbox lol, but yes watchdogs looks good , lets hope its lives up to hype

Marty

Tesco have sent out my copy, hoping it comes tomorrow.

dutchman

The Wolf Among Us retail versions listed for PS4, Xbox One

wolfamongus-ps4-xbo.jpg

Listings for Xbox One and PlayStation 4 versions of Telltale Games' episodic adventure game series The Wolf Among Us have surfaced at multiple retailers in North America, strongly hinting at an upcoming retail release for the current crop of consoles.

GameStop, GameFly, and Best Buy each list PS4 and Xbox One versions of The Wolf Among Us alongside series compilations for the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3. To date, Telltale Games has not announced a retail release for The Wolf Among Us for any platform.

Skyblueloyal

I got the xbox one and not even connected my kinect think it pointless

Covstu

ah wont bother then. It was a a great game but been there done that etc....

I finally got my PS4 back yesterday also!! HOORAY!!

Lost all my data!! BOOOO!!!!

SlowerThanPlatt

Shadow of Mordor looks amazing. I wrote it off as I thought the premise sounded so-so and a lot of recent LOTR games have been tripe. But wow.

[video=youtube;pFgvvgGEpkQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFgvvgGEpkQ&feature=kp[/video]

Shake_and_McPake

Facebook User
So I just found out that I can't transfer videos from my PC to the PS4 via a USB stick like I could with my PS3. :facepalm:

Edit nevermind, thought you said you could do it! This is why I pay for Netflix/Unblock-Us though, it's quite the combo and you're never short of stuff to watch. About to rewatch Pokemon because, well, screw adulthood.

Covstu

not a bad price but like most new units, alot of crashed and burnt already. I had to take mine back after about 4 months

Users who are viewing this thread