Match Thread ⚽️ Coventry City vs Norwich City Match Thread - Saturday 21st Jan (2 Viewers)

SBT

On that basis, why would you spend good money buying a football club then let it crumble. He’s not even a supporter which was perfectly clear today.
I suppose the argument would be, why spend money now on a team that’s going nowhere this season, when you can keep your powder dry for the summer?

Not the most inspiring strategy, of course, and it assumes we’re not in much danger of going down….

Sky Blue Heaven

Plain to see we’ve lost the spine of the team, without CoH and Fadz we’re struggling and lacking in confidence, especially in defence. MR can talk about Godden, Walker, Eccles and Fadz being back on the grass next week but it’ll take 3-4 weeks to get them “match fit” and we can’t afford for them to get fit during games. What happens if Fadz has a recurrence after the transfer window has closed? This paper thin squad needs help and quick! Whilst I don’t rate Waghorn, still a strange decision to let him go with no replacement lined up. PUSB.

Brighton Sky Blue

I suppose the argument would be, why spend money now on a team that’s going nowhere this season, when you can keep your powder dry for the summer?

Not the most inspiring strategy, of course, and it assumes we’re not in much danger of going down….

I’ll be honest and say I think we are, unless replacements for McF and COH arrive. Conceding too easily and threatening too little.

CCFC54321

Any hope of getting back into that game was finished by the slowness in making the substitutions.

Don’t get me wrong we were dreadful for 20 mins but the slowness of the substitutions, time to get ready, instructions, hand shaking, waiting around is frustrating. I counted twice when we could get the changes made.

Everyone could see we were about to concede again as the legs were gone.

Norwich won’t go up this season. They were dreadful at the back and at times as bad us us.

no_loyalty

Just back from game, really pissed off with that second half performance after getting back in the game. Why the fuck didn’t we continue with the high press and just sit deep and allow them to come onto us? It looked liked we had already given up, absolutely criminal 4th goal just watched their player and invited him to score.

Brighton Sky Blue

Just back from game, really pissed off with that second half performance after getting back in the game. Why the fuck didn’t we continue with the high press and just sit deep and allow them to come onto us? It looked liked we had already given up, absolutely criminal 4th goal just watched their player and invited him to score.

Unless he was injured I don’t know why Hamer went off. That’s usually a sign that Robins has given up on the game.

Ashdown

For so many times over the last two years we have played really well even in defeats but today we have been so disorganised with total lacklustre and so many players looking out of confidence . The one dimensional style of our attack has to change , either that or we need a player to come in and aid Vik…..not that he’d look up and pass to him very often.

D

Deleted member 5612

Ridiculous

he’s worth 3 billion

woukd love him to own my club we might actually progress
Being wealthy is one thing, being a good football club owner or even human being are other things altogether. He would have to have undergone a serious personality change for me to ever trust him with the club.

alexccfc99

Christ one loss against a side bang in form and the new owner needs to go and we’re getting relegated

Never change honestly

pusbccfc

Users who are viewing this thread