Match Thread ⚽️ Coventry City vs Stoke City Match Thread - Saturday 1st Apr (1 Viewer)

Old Warwickshire lad

Too many didn’t turn up today.
They played a high press and we didn’t know what to do. Started to play hoof and made it easy for a good side.
You can slag Godden off, but Vik was non existent as well.
Howley 2nd half was the only one who looked like a footballer.
We took the piss out of Blackpool fans leaving on 72 minutes,there was a mass exodus on 70 today.
Flat team, flat crowd bad day all round.
Hey ho Swansea on Friday 😂🙄🍷.

Evo1883

Fadz has had a couple of bad weeks , he was nominated player of the month for February lads Jesus

ajl

Why do the city do this to us?!

After hull and Wigan I was ready to sack the season in and all hope gone, then after the Blackpool win and only being 3 points off, the hope comes back, it's on again...

Now this, then we'll beat Swansea and it'll be in again til we lose to Watford

Might put those bets on

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Greggs

Bugs me that certain players have been in the press very recently asking more fans to turn up and that’s what happens.
a massive fall out between a few 'senior' players just before kick off apparently. Not sure of exact details, but doesn't sound good.

Macca

Last 7 games 12 points, repeat that and it’s a few points short. Plus we played some serious dog shit in those games. Be kind to yourself and just enjoy what’s left of the season, no playoffs, no way

pusbccfc

Agree with John Dawkins on CWR. Godden should have been shifted after 15 minutes

ms639

Just a bad bad day at the office today. These things happen, 9 unbeaten was going to come to an end at some point.

Clear as day that if we want any chance of kicking on we need better at full back both right and left. Everybody was awful but Dabo and Bidwell the absolute worst. Neither can beat a man, more often than not the cross doesn’t beat the first man either.

Onto swansea and being back in touch with the play offs!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sky Blue Heaven

Today reminded me of the Norwich performance, could have been easily been 3 down within the first 15 minutes. Too many players off their game. Were Stoke that good or were we that bad? It’s either going to be a massive wake up call for the last 7 games or the season will just peter out. PUSB

Brighton Sky Blue

Today reminded me of the Norwich performance, could have been easily been 3 down within the first 15 minutes. Too many players off their game. Were Stoke that good or were we that bad? It’s either going to be a massive wake up call for the last 7 games or the season will just peter out. PUSB

Good team but we would have lost against anyone today.

shepardo01

Funny results today PROVE that the international break simply takes it out of some teams and they lose the momentum they have .

Stoke have come back well fair enough , about 5 others in and around us haven't
Took us 8 games to get going after the last one..... 7 games left!..... anybody actually think we can go to Swansea and get anything too!!?????......

Users who are viewing this thread