Actual Nazis in America (1 Viewer)

martcov

Yes some parts will get fudged I don't think anyone doubts that. Most of the mps want to remain so it's inevitable I guess.

As for the point, I hear the eu will want to teach us a lesson and not give us a good deal which is fine but when their car plants shut down and workers laid off in these industries then they are cutting their nose off to spite their face.

All well and good teaching us a lesson but if their own workforce and population gets poorer and out of work then I wouldn't think people will take this lying down.

I notice Merkel to get re elected is taking a particular stance and yes she will get re elected. She wants votes. She will get them.

Brexit ls not being mentioned in the election campaign so far. Things like the diesel scandal and integration are more important.

martcov

Yes and jobs and economics.

Germany has record numbers in full time jobs. The treasury is swimming in money. Brexit is an annoying side show - but won't affect Merkel's chance of winning or not. Schultz, her opponent, was Former head of the European Parliament and will take the same stance on Brexit as Merkel if asked. Brexit is being dealt with by the EU and not, contrary to your opinion, by Frau Merkel. No one is interested.

martcov

Will need to clamp down on this hard and quickly

Same thing really as Islamic terrorism brainwashed individuals stirred by perceived injustice

We need unequivocal statements against this additional potential form of terrorism. No, but the Muslim terrorists are just as bad. No ifs, no buts, no deflecting- just condemn it. The others have already been condemned and will be condemned every time they do something or crawl from under their stone.

Macca

We need unequivocal statements against this additional potential form of terrorism. No, but the Muslim terrorists are just as bad. No ifs, no buts, no deflecting- just condemn it. The others have already been condemned and will be condemned every time they do something or crawl from under their stone.

Statements aren't enough. Condemnations aren't enough. People need to be rooted out and punished

martcov

Statements aren't enough. Condemnations aren't enough. People need to be rooted out and punished

They should know that they will be punished and are not wanted. The last thing we need is people saying.... "yes, but..... Muslims, libtards, antifa are also bad". No diluting the guilt.

singers_pore

terrorism is hideous fullstop. be it nazi or jihadi.

Correct. Someone being killed by a Nazi is just as bad as someone being killed by a Jihadi.

However, what are the numbers? How many people were killed by Nazis during the past decade, and how many were killed by Jihadis?

In fact, the Jihadi mentality is very similar to the Nazi ideology. One thing they have have in common is the genocidal slaughter of Jews. There are even more anti-semitic passages in the Qu'ran than there are in Hitler's Mein Kampf.

skybluetony176

Correct. Someone being killed by a Nazi is just as bad as someone being killed by a Jihadi.

However, what are the numbers? How many people were killed by Nazis during the past decade, and how many were killed by Jihadis?

In fact, the Jihadi mentality is very similar to the Nazi ideology. One thing they have have in common is the genocidal slaughter of Jews. There are even more anti-semitic passages in the Qu'ran than there are in Hitler's Mein Kampf.

I think you've misunderstood the meaning of the word genocide.

covcity4life

no one is saying the numbers are the same.

doesnt mean a nazi plot being foiled cant be spoken about. we dont have to wait for a certain level before its "fair" to talk about it etc

SIR ERNIE

Over several years - not in one year. The recent ones seem to have targeted or wanted to target refugees ( or make attacks to be blamed on refugees ). Mates of the AFD ( the most recent was a member of AfD ). Weren't you bragging about the AfD growing and your German contacts being in it?

Ah yes, I remember that conversation.

I’d just returned from a 4-day business trip to Germany and said that several of my longstanding German friends and colleagues were very concerned about the recent wave of killings, attacks and assaults in Germany and wider Europe following the massive influx of migrants into their country. They described how areas of some cities had almost overnight become no-go areas for families.

I also reported their fears about the resultant upsurge of Right Wing organisations.

Your response to these perfectly reasonable fears from decent working families was to sneer and insinuate that these people must themselves be right wing nut jobs. It was a ‘racist rant.’

Now your twisted recollection of that post tells you that I was

‘bragging about the AfD growing and my German contacts being in it’

You really couldn’t make it up.
…Except you have.

Your utter intolerance of any opinion different to yours fits well with the vile Nazi ideology that you claim to condemn.

Captain Dart

Note the word 'potential' not 'actual'. In my view actual terrorists who have committed atrocities are worse.

These guys may be Neanderthal extremists but did they actually hoard armaments or attack anything like Salman Abedi, Khuram Shazad Butt, Rachid Redouane, or Youssef Zaghba actually did?

shmmeee

Are you really making a “at least we aren’t Jihadis” argument?

And that last line just simply isn’t true. I’d love to see somebody evidence for that belief.

SkyblueBazza

I unequivocally condemn all thoughts and acts of terrorism.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

SkyblueBazza

Over several years - not in one year. The recent ones seem to have targeted or wanted to target refugees ( or make attacks to be blamed on refugees ). Mates of the AFD ( the most recent was a member of AfD ). Weren't you bragging about the AfD growing and your German contacts being in it?
No condemnation there?

Liquid Gold

I unequivocally condemn all thoughts and acts of terrorism.

Which is basically where this thread should have started and finished. A few people saying fuck those guys they're dickheads not 25 pages of yeah but this, yeah but that.

martcov

Note the word 'potential' not 'actual'. In my view actual terrorists who have committed atrocities are worse.

These guys may be Neanderthal extremists but did they actually hoard armaments or attack anything like Salman Abedi, Khuram Shazad Butt, Rachid Redouane, or Youssef Zaghba actually did?

No. The latest group just planned to assasinate such people as the president of Germany. Being in the military they may have pulled it off. They also wanted to commit a terrorust act ( or acts ) to be blamed on refugees. The only difference is that they got found out in advance.

Captain Dart

No. The latest group just planned to assasinate such people as the president of Germany. Being in the military they may have pulled it off. They also wanted to commit a terrorust act ( or acts ) to be blamed on refugees. The only difference is that they got found out in advance.

There was an old news story about that (I missed on holiday). Nothing about these squadies, still not disclosed what they wanted to do, if anything.
In fact it is possible for the police to arrest someone just for joining a prohibited group.

Macca

The underlying problem is human beings tribal nature and suspicion of people different to them from the beginning of time. Though I love the concept I do wonder given this human nature whether multi cultural and multi faith communities will ever truly live in harmony

NorthernWisdom

The underlying problem is human beings tribal nature and suspicion of people different to them from the beginning of time. Though I love the concept I do wonder given this human nature whether multi cultural and multi faith communities will ever truly live in harmony
The problem is that we ghettoise however - the communities that actually live side-by-side work OK. The ones where people are in discrete groups however... it's the fear of the unknown that leads people to decide that everybody's like the evil bloke featured in the press.

Grendel

And that last line just simply isn’t true. I’d love to see somebody evidence for that belief.

You are aware that hitler recruited Muslims into the SS and other regiments and laughably said they had Ayrean descent? I'm sure Himmler or Hess said Islam as a religion was very aligned to Nazi ideology.

Didn't you know that?

singers_pore

You are aware that hitler recruited Muslims into the SS and other regiments and laughably said they had Ayrean descent? I'm sure Himmler or Hess said Islam as a religion was very aligned to Nazi ideology.

Didn't you know that?

Indeed. And Muslims in the Balkans fought with Hitler only because of his anti-Semitic views. Which is not surprising given that the Qu'ran compares Jews to apes and pigs and calls for the extermination of all Jews. Bringing it up to the present day, both Hamas and the Muslim brotherhood advocate the extermination of Jews.

It is truly horrifying the lengths that some people on here are prepared to go in order to indulge the fascists within Islam. It's no wonder the Labour Party has such a big problem with anti-semitism.

singers_pore

On your first comment. No I did not say that at all.

On your second comment. The Qu'ran compares Jews to apes and pigs and calls for their extermination. I would post links but your first comment shows that you are unable to follow basic logic and/or read.

Macca

The problem is that we ghettoise however - the communities that actually live side-by-side work OK. The ones where people are in discrete groups however... it's the fear of the unknown that leads people to decide that everybody's like the evil bloke featured in the press.

But I think every group or tribe always wants to be the dominant force and while tolerates others would kind of welcome their way becoming the way.

skybluetony176

On your first comment. No I did not say that at all.

On your second comment. The Qu'ran compares Jews to apes and pigs and calls for their extermination. I would post links but your first comment shows that you are unable to follow basic logic and/or read.

You should post the link.

martcov

Didn't you know that?

How can all muslims be of Aryan descent? Islam is not a race.

Users who are viewing this thread