Actual Nazis in America (2 Viewers)

martcov

you don't think they were clueless? Lol and see you didn't answer my question about actually being on the site?

No. I think most didn't want to talk to the wanker, who just answered questions with more questions when challenged. The most relaxed was the antifa man.

clint van damme

Just wasted 20 minutes listening to some twat in a blue jacket annoying people. The most interesting person was the one holding the antifa sign who didn't fall for the provocation.

I wish they'd let him answer about Sandy Hook, it sounds to me like he was about to deny their reports had caused any harm to the families, he said, "what harm?", but got shouted down before he could say anymore.

Never mind, his boss repeated his ludicrous allegations on US TV as recently as June and the families are still being harassed and receiving death threats.

martcov

I wish they'd let him answer about Sandy Hook, it sounds to me like he was about to deny their reports had caused any harm to the families, he said, "what harm?", but got shouted down before he could say anymore.

Never mind, his boss repeated his ludicrous allegations on US TV as recently as June and the families are still being harassed and receiving death threats.

The same boss who asked the press for privacy at his own divorce case.

shmmeee

Yet again. Name me a list of reasons why trump should be impeached? I'm waiting

- Recieves gift and profits from foreign nations which he shouldn’t do as President, conflict of interest.
- Declassifies information at the drop of a hat among business associates
- Links with foreigna governments who have attacked the US election system
- Admitted to sexual assault (remember Clinton was attempted to be impeached for a consensual blowjob)

I could go on.

Grendel

- Recieves gift and profits from foreign nations which he shouldn’t do as President, conflict of interest.
- Declassifies information at the drop of a hat among business associates
- Links with foreigna governments who have attacked the US election system
- Admitted to sexual assault (remember Clinton was attempted to be impeached for a consensual blowjob)

I could go on.

Most of those apply to JFK

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

dodge what? 1 video clip from infowars proves what?

You keep trying to attack the left to hide your shameless apologising of the extreme right, I've tried to give you the benefit of the doubt but it's getting difficult.
No doubt you'll soon be saying that the people in the video are as dangerous as the armed nazis driving cars at people, that's your usual MO.

It proves more and more that the left have completely lost their minds. Your, and a few others desperate replies also back that up. You haven't even watched the video looking at some other of your replies. You, like most of the left at the moment try to paint anyone center or right as hitler, in the same way as these protesters talk over the interviewer and scream when he asks basic questions, the left have just resorted to stifle tactics and faux outrage in order to silence the opponents. They haven't got an argument any more.

There has been one nazi rally, literally one. Everyone has spoke out against them. We aren't hearing the end of it though, why? Because that is all the left have got. They cling onto it and try to make it out to be the biggest issue in the world, where in reality it is a small bunch of idiots that most sane minded people don't take seriously. There has been many rallys of Trump supporters, or free speech activists of which have been peaceful until Antifa et al have turned up and started attacking people and smashing stuff up. You drift in between making excuses/justifications for them and straight up denying it.

The media weren't interested in this post US election left wing violence until Charlottesville, when they tried to make it look like Antifa were heroes. I mean, who isn't going to be happy at a nazi getting a beating right? What's disappointing is that people can't see through these organisations and see that aside from the one nazi case, 99% of the time their violence is actually unprovoked.

clint van damme

It proves more and more that the left have completely lost their minds. Your, and a few others desperate replies also back that up. You haven't even watched the video looking at some other of your replies. You, like most of the left at the moment try to paint anyone center or right as hitler, in the same way as these protesters talk over the interviewer and scream when he asks basic questions, the left have just resorted to stifle tactics and faux outrage in order to silence the opponents. They haven't got an argument any more.

There has been one nazi rally, literally one. Everyone has spoke out against them. We aren't hearing the end of it though, why? Because that is all the left have got. They cling onto it and try to make it out to be the biggest issue in the world, where in reality it is a small bunch of idiots that most sane minded people don't take seriously. There has been many rallys of Trump supporters, or free speech activists of which have been peaceful until Antifa et al have turned up and started attacking people and smashing stuff up. You drift in between making excuses/justifications for them and straight up denying it.

The media weren't interested in this post US election left wing violence until Charlottesville, when they tried to make it look like Antifa were heroes. I mean, who isn't going to be happy at a nazi getting a beating right? What's disappointing is that people can't see through these organisations and see that aside from the one nazi case, 99% of the time their violence is actually unprovoked.

you clearly haven't read my posts. I have made reference to him about to defend the Sandy hook conspiracy theory and said they should have let him finish. So I clearly did watch the video and said they should have let him speak.
So as usual. making it up as you go along.

And as I keep repeating, the pressure on Trump regarding his links to Russia isn't a left wing thing, plenty of Republicans are lining up against him but just keep ignoring that because it doesn't suit your agenda.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

If that video proves all on the left are idiots does this prove everyone on the right is too?

You get idiots on both sides, sure.

The difference with the two videos here is that the first was a bloke just asking polite questions with about 100 people in a protest group, and the second was someone trying to trick 4 people (one of which looked like a homeless drug addict) he was interviewing by attributing some quotes to someone they support, after first asking if they support him or not.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

you clearly haven't read my posts. I have made reference to him about to defend the Sandy hook conspiracy theory and said they should have let him finish. So I clearly did watch the video and said they should have let him speak.
So as usual. making it up as you go along.

And as I keep repeating, the pressure on Trump regarding his links to Russia isn't a left wing thing, plenty of Republicans are lining up against him but just keep ignoring that because it doesn't suit your agenda.

You've dodged it again.

I haven't voiced an opinion about Sandy Hook, or Russia. I am talking about left wing attitudes and violence.

Judging by your lack of argument again, i'd say likely you just don't have one.

clint van damme

You've dodged it again.

I haven't voiced an opinion about Sandy Hook, or Russia. I am talking about left wing attitudes and violence.

Judging by your lack of argument again, i'd say likely you just don't have one.

I haven't dodged anything, I gave you proof that I had watched the video contrary to your claim by referring to my mentioning of Sandy Hook in a previous post.
And why are you mentioning left wing violence in relationship to this video? There's no violence, there's people making silly noises and shouting someone down but there's no violence.
And the subject matter of the video is should trump be impeached, seen as the current investigation is linked to his dealings in Russia surely you can see why mentioning it is relevant?

You're determined to make out the anti fascists are as bad or worse than fascists, says a lot about your world view.

SkyblueBazza

That's a small group of people in that video. I could link some proper morons interviewed at right wing demos and we could carry on doing it all day but it doesn't really prove too much if you ask me.
Especially when the people who put the videos up have an agenda.
This is just it, it is often the morons hell bent on violence on both left & right that are portrayed in the media. The majority on both sides are most likely to be extreme in views & opinions - but not to the point of actually performing violent actions(/terrorism)

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Grendel

Kingokings204

Do you know anything about the German motor car industry?

Exactly this. I can't actually believe some think we won't get a good deal. Simple economics tell you the eu sells us more to the tune of 70b more then we sell them per annum. The reason why we will get a free trade deal isn't hard to understand.

clint van damme

Exactly this. I can't actually believe some think we won't get a good deal. Simple economics tell you the eu sells us more to the tune of 70b more then we sell them per annum. The reason why we will get a free trade deal isn't hard to understand.

the BDI has already said that maintaining the single market is it's main concern and it will not listen to lobbying from individual industries trying to get a favourable deal for the UK. Merkel is supporting that stance.
It could of course be posturing as we will be seeing plenty of that, time will tell.

Grendel

the BDI has already said that maintaining the single market is it's main concern and it will not listen to lobbying from individual industries trying to get a favourable deal for the UK. Merkel is supporting that stance.
It could of course be posturing as we will be seeing plenty of that, time will tell.

It's very much posturing

Kingokings204

Well yes time will tell. I don't see a cats chance in hell why the Eu would want to risk that trade with us with tariffs etc. Well it won't.

Captain Dart

It is for some people, the negotiations are just getting warmed up I wouldn't expect anything in public but apparent total disagreement till very late in the day, then suddenly many issues will be resolved, with a few thorny ones left over to be fudged in the next few years.

Kingokings204

It is for some people, the negotiations are just getting warmed up I wouldn't expect anything in public but apparent total disagreement till very late in the day, then suddenly many issues will be resolved, with a few thorny ones left over to be fudged in the next few years.

Yes some parts will get fudged I don't think anyone doubts that. Most of the mps want to remain so it's inevitable I guess.

As for the point, I hear the eu will want to teach us a lesson and not give us a good deal which is fine but when their car plants shut down and workers laid off in these industries then they are cutting their nose off to spite their face.

All well and good teaching us a lesson but if their own workforce and population gets poorer and out of work then I wouldn't think people will take this lying down.

I notice Merkel to get re elected is taking a particular stance and yes she will get re elected. She wants votes. She will get them.

chiefdave

A bit closer to home.
Four alleged members of a banned neo-Nazi group, including British soldiers, have been arrested on suspicion of terror offences.

The men, from the Midlands, Suffolk and Wales, were detained by counter-terror police in a series of raids and their homes are being searched.

“We can confirm that a number of serving members of the Army have been arrested under the Terrorism Act for being associated with a proscribed far right group,” an Army spokesperson said.

Users who are viewing this thread