Actual Nazis in America (8 Viewers)

The Lurker

of course there are idiots on the left, none on the right though? And you use infowars for a source of information, fuck me!

The left when questioned don't know what to say. All good n well protesting but they don't even know what their protesting about. Just shout trump out without any reasoning

clint van damme

Dodge again.

dodge what? 1 video clip from infowars proves what?

You keep trying to attack the left to hide your shameless apologising of the extreme right, I've tried to give you the benefit of the doubt but it's getting difficult.
No doubt you'll soon be saying that the people in the video are as dangerous as the armed nazis driving cars at people, that's your usual MO.

clint van damme

The left when questioned don't know what to say. All good n well protesting but they don't even know what their protesting about. Just shout trump out without any reasoning

That's a small group of people in that video. I could link some proper morons interviewed at right wing demos and we could carry on doing it all day but it doesn't really prove too much if you ask me.
Especially when the people who put the videos up have an agenda.

The Lurker

That's a small group of people in that video. I could link some proper morons interviewed at right wing demos and we could carry on doing it all day but it doesn't really prove too much if you ask me.
Especially when the people who put the videos up have an agenda.

Small group... what of 100 people? Not one could answer the question into why they were there. Doesn't prove much? It proves if you shout loud enough you'll be heard regardless of the truth. Agenda? What a video asking people questions they can't answer is now an agenda. Behave

clint van damme

Small group... what of 100 people? Not one could answer the question into why they were there. Doesn't prove much? It proves if you shout loud enough you'll be heard regardless of the truth. Agenda? What a video asking people questions they can't answer is now an agenda. Behave

100 people? It's not a lot.
And there are plenty of people who could give you reasons, or potential reasons why Trump should be impeached.
A lot of his own party and ex allies are moving against him so why these people didn't know that you'd have to ask them. Maybe they were actors employed by infowar!!

The Lurker

100 people? It's not a lot.
And there are plenty of people who could give you reasons, or potential reasons why Trump should be impeached.
A lot of his own party and ex allies are moving against him so why these people didn't know that you'd have to ask them. Maybe they were actors employed by infowar!!

lol this is getting funnier and funnier. So could you give me reasons?

clint van damme

potential reasons, there the investigation into his Russian link prior to the election. It may come to nothing but it doesn't seem to be going away and as I say, there's a lot of Republicans lining up against him.

The Lurker

potential reasons, there the investigation into his Russian link prior to the election. It may come to nothing but it doesn't seem to be going away and as I say, there's a lot of Republicans lining up against him.

So no hard facts? Yet potential. Anyone and everyone has potential. Means fuck all

martcov

Where have you been? Just put the TV or YouTube on any day of the week and you will find a reason for shouting Trump out. As far as Nazis go, the original ones in Germany were actually more intelligent than Trump and his base. Trump must be one of the least knowledgeable leaders ever, of any country. An absolute clown as Head of State. He was better at being a reality star or as a second rate business man involved with the Russian and USA mob.

The Lurker

Where have you been? Just put the TV or YouTube on any day of the week and you will find a reason for shouting Trump out. As far as Nazis go, the original ones in Germany were actually more intelligent than Trump and his base. Trump must be one of the least knowledgeable leaders ever, of any country. An absolute clown as Head of State. He was better at being a reality star or as a second rate business man involved with the Russian and USA mob.

Yet again. Name me a list of reasons why trump should be impeached? I'm waiting

clint van damme

So no hard facts? Yet potential. Anyone and everyone has potential. Means fuck all

He's currently subject of an investigation by Robert Mueller, who has now called in the IRS, it may not find anything, then again it might, not sure that can be classed as fuck all.

martcov

So no hard facts?

Have you seen who his business contacts are? Money launderers, fraudsters, mob connected criminals. Had the head of the FBI removed because of "the Russian thing" - his words. Nepotism. Crazy press conferences. Pardoning of a criminal lunatic ( faked an assassination attempt on himself etc etc ) sheriff. Can't get laws passed although the Republicans rule Congress and the Senate. Can't hold his staff. Appoints wankers. Ignores his counsel. Insults his Chief of Staff, a 4 star general. Compares the CIA to Nazis, but won't unequivocally condemn real USA Nazis. Campaign chief a Putin supporter, family meetings with Putin linked contacts. Asked Russia to hack his opponent- after his son's meeting with the Russians - and announced dirt on Hillary to be coming soon. Disclosing intelligence to the Russians. Lying every day about something.... got to go back to work now, but the list of reasons to get rid of this embarrassment to the western world is endless..

The Lurker

He's currently subject of an investigation by Robert Mueller, who has now called in the IRS, it may not find anything, then again it might, not sure that can be classed as fuck all.

So still no hard facts. Just hearsay. Brilliant. Never heard of Innocent till proven guilty

The Lurker

Have you seen who his business contacts are? Money launderers, fraudsters, mob connected criminals. Had the head of the FBI removed because of "the Russian thing" - his words. Nepotism. Crazy press conferences. Pardoning of a criminal lunatic ( faked an assassination attempt on himself etc etc ) sheriff. Can't get laws passed although the Republicans rule Congress and the Senate. Can't hold his staff. Appoints wankers. Ignores his counsel. Insults his Chief of Staff, a 4 star general. Compares the CIA to Nazis, but won't unequivocally condemn real USA Nazis. Campaign chief a Putin supporter, family meetings with Putin linked contacts. Asked Russia to hack his opponent- after his son's meeting with the Russians - and announced dirt on Hillary to be coming soon. Disclosing intelligence to the Russians. Lying every day about something.... got to go back to work now, but the list of reasons to get rid of this embarrassment to the western world is endless..

So that's for impeachment is it?

clint van damme

So still no hard facts. Just hearsay. Brilliant. Never heard of Innocent till proven guilty

I didn't say he was guilty, I said he's under investigation.
I said it may come to something, it may not but they don't call in the ex head of the FBI to investigate you based on hearsay. otherwise every politician would be under investigation.
Hope it all blows over for your sake, you sound like quite a fan.

The Lurker

I didn't say he was guilty, I said he's under investigation.
I said it may come to something, it may not but they don't call in the ex head of the FBI to investigate you based on hearsay. otherwise every politician would be under investigation.
Hope it all blows over for your sake, you sound like quite a fan.

A fan? Nah just hate the left. Especially the clueless cunts who shout shout shout but have no idea why they do it

martcov

lol so no hard facts after all. You lot make me laugh. Trump is picking up from the mess left by Obama

Obama picked up the mess left by Bush and the financial crisis. Turned it round and unemployment was falling and the stock market was breaking new records when Trump took over. Trump said the country was wrecked and needed him to make it great again. Bullshit. But his base believed him and although a lot of people are waking up, the so called base are in denial. Only a matter of time before he screws up completely. Waiting for the fire and fury now that N Korea has tested an h bomb.

martcov

A fan? Nah just hate the left. Especially the clueless cunts who shout shout shout but have no idea why they do it

Like the Nazis (clueless cxxts who shout shout but have no idea why they do it ) at Charlottesville shouting "blood and soil" or "Jews won't replace us"? Or do you think the Nazis are not clueless cxxts?

The Lurker

Like the Nazis (clueless cxxts who shout shout but have no idea why they do it ) at Charlottesville shouting "blood and soil" or "Jews won't replace us"? Or do you think the Nazis are not clueless cxxts?

I love how you swerve the left and counter attack about nazis. I wasn't talking about nazis but for the record, there cunts but same as the left wing cunts.

martcov

If you get 20 minutes watch this. Shows what idiots the left are

Just wasted 20 minutes listening to some twat in a blue jacket annoying people. The most interesting person was the one holding the antifa sign who didn't fall for the provocation.

The Lurker

Just wasted 20 minutes listening to some twat in a blue jacket annoying people. The most interesting person was the one holding the antifa sign who didn't fall for the provocation.

that sums you up in one post. They were a bunch of impecilbles who didn't have an answer to the question. How's that provocation? Surely that's journalism? By the way why are you on this site? You never ever contribute to the football side of things

martcov

How do you know it's just hearsay? Apparently Moeller has e.g. The document from Trump explaining the sacking of Comey and the signed letter of intent to build a Trump Tower in Moscow - signed during the campaign. Never heard of indices?

martcov

I love how you swerve the left and counter attack about nazis. I wasn't talking about nazis but for the record, there cunts but same as the left wing cunts.

You were talking about clueless cxxts on the left - they weren't necessarily - and I thought I might add a bit of balance for you.

The Lurker

You were talking about clueless cxxts on the left - they weren't necessarily - and I thought I might add a bit of balance for you.

you don't think they were clueless? Lol and see you didn't answer my question about actually being on the site?

martcov

that sums you up in one post. They were a bunch of impecilbles who didn't have an answer to the question. How's that provocation? Surely that's journalism? By the way why are you on this site? You never ever contribute to the football side of things

Provocation and yes I do comment on football threads - where I can.

Users who are viewing this thread