Championship 22-23 (4 Viewers)

Alkhen

When you look at the table like this , it's hard to imagine us falling out , it can happen but a seriously shit day would need to happen View attachment 29322
Calculating Oh No GIF by MOODMAN

It's been a long beery day in the sun I'm struggling...

Need all the info laid out to get my head around it.

Middlesbrough v Cov
Millwall v Blackburn
Swansea v WBA
Preston v Sunderland

A point and we are in.

we lose a draw wouldn't be enough for WBA or Sund.

Millwall could overtake us by drawing and a 5 goal swing

WBA need a win and a 5 goal swing to pip us

Sunderland need a win and 2 goal swing

On paper we should be confident but I have got to say my arse will be like a blackbirds beak come 3pm Monday

Reactions: AOM

slowpoke

We are in the driving seat and kick-off in the play-offs but something keeps niggling at me, we should be at least 4 goals better off goal diffence wise in when you think of those missed Vik chances v Reading, just hope there’s no irony we fail because Sunderland land a 1-0 win against a 0-1 defeat for us and sneak in courtesy of those string of guilt edged missed chances from our free scoring centre-forward.

Robinshio

We are in the driving seat and kick-off in the play-offs but something keeps niggling at me, we should be at least 4 goals better off goal diffence wise in when you think of those missed Vik chances v Reading, just hope there’s no irony we fail because Sunderland land a 1-0 win against a 0-1 defeat for us and sneak in courtesy of those string of guilt edged missed chances from our free scoring centre-forward.
dont worry, Dom Hyam will get a 99th minute equaliser for blackburn, saving us with the last kick of the season . He will then in celebration tear off his Blackburn shirt, to show his sky blue colours underneath, and break into the Doug King song

CCFC54321

Who Grendel said for a couple of years we should get rid of Robins for.

What a fookin idiot 😁
He’s a bit of a silly billy isn’t he?

Never see what him and he’s mate booooshy(?) Post anymore as I’ve blocked them but I’d imagine same old tripe?

KenilworthSkyBlue

Calculating Oh No GIF by MOODMAN

It's been a long beery day in the sun I'm struggling...

Need all the info laid out to get my head around it.

Middlesbrough v Cov
Millwall v Blackburn
Swansea v WBA
Preston v Sunderland

A point and we are in.

we lose a draw wouldn't be enough for WBA or Sund.

Millwall could overtake us by drawing and a 5 goal swing

WBA need a win and a 5 goal swing to pip us

Sunderland need a win and 2 goal swing

On paper we should be confident but I have got to say my arse will be like a blackbirds beak come 3pm Monday

Blackburn are poor away and Millwall are pretty solid at home.

Sunderland are very good away and Preston are poor at home. Preston also have zero to play for.

Despite their poor results recently Middlesbrough still have one of the best home forms in the division.

I can't particularly see West Brom getting anything out of Swansea, and the GD is likely too much to overturn anyway.

It's certainly ours to lose but I wouldn't go as far to say that on paper we should be confident.

Brighton Sky Blue

dont worry, Dom Hyam will get a 99th minute equaliser for blackburn, saving us with the last kick of the season . He will then in celebration tear off his Blackburn shirt, to show his sky blue colours underneath, and break into the Doug King song

He should sing the song we all know he deserved

Happy_Martian

Trying to watch the Huddersfield vs Sheff Utd game but falling asleep. I think Huddersfield will get the point they need as the game is so boring, neither team is making any concerted effort to attack in a positive manner. I feel sorry for all the fans there. At least I can walk away from the TV to make a strong coffee 🥱

Predicting now : 0-0 and 'Uddersfield to stay up.

Mcbean

Trying to watch the Huddersfield vs Sheff Utd game but falling asleep. I think Huddersfield will get the point they need as the game is so boring, neither team is making any concerted effort to attack in a positive manner. I feel sorry for all the fans there. At least I can walk away from the TV to make a strong coffee 🥱

Predicting now : 0-0 and 'Uddersfield to stay up.
This is what we need on Monday

Tommo1993

Reckon I’ll put a fiver on 0-0 in our game. 11/1, seems worth it. Although, I think people would smell a rat if neither Akpom or Gyokeres scored.

Happy_Martian

So reading are relegated if hudds draw?

That's what BBC, Sky and other outlets are saying. I'm going on them as I don't trust my own maths.

Otis

Yup. A draw and Huddersfield are down

A defeat for Huddersfield would mean Reading just have to win at Huddersfield on Monday, as the GD is just 2. Both on -2, so a defeat tonight would mean Huddersfield at least going down to -1 and then if Reading win, that would have them on at least -1 and Huddersfield's GD would be at least -2. Basically it's a 2 goal turnaround

Huddersfield need a point tonight, or a point on Monday

Nick

Administrator
When was the last time all relegations were sorted before the final day?

Still feels strange not paying much attention to it down there.

Users who are viewing this thread