Championship 22-23 (3 Viewers)

no_loyalty

Have any final day Championship games been confirmed by sky yet?

clint van damme

I really dislike them. Shit away day, glad they're gone.
Some much better away days on their way up.

Grendel

The interview when he got the job sums him up

He was in America with his wife and got an approach while they were in a restaurant- his wife just said go on just go and help them out - they need you

First win yesterday and he’s fired up already. Whatever his controversies he’s a great manager and a massive football fan

I hope he makes it

Well he has done it. Old school motivational management has won the day. Last job abd best achievement

Brighton Sky Blue

Well he has done it. Old school motivational management has won the day. Last job abd best achievement

Reading fans complaining about the points deduction but even without it, Huddersfield would only have required a draw in the final game. Certainly one of the great escapes.

Happy_Martian

Will our game be on a main sky channel now instead of the red button?

Betting it will be Millwall v Blackburn and Sunderland v Preston with immediate highlights from our game. Currently, we're don't appear to be an attractive club for Sky. Sunderland and Blackburn far more bookable for the Sky promoters. I actually think this season is our worst for being shown live as I can't remember more than 6 games ??!! May be wrong (read: yes, I am).

Happy_Martian

I was just correcting the above fixtures

Sorry, my mistake. Corrected it immediately but the site is running slow for me at the moment. You got in before my edit was accepted :)

Happy_Martian

Why Swansea?

That game could be chosen as WBA do have an equal chance of getting in. And Swansea are a decent outfit to watch from the neutrals or Sky programme organisers perspective.

Astute

Millwall v Blackburn and Preston v Sunderland should easily be the live games.

3 teams that can/will go into the playoffs with a win. The other games near the top are us that could well not even need a point and WBA that need a few things to go their way including results and a GD swing.

skyblue1991

Millwall v Blackburn and Preston v Sunderland should easily be the live games.

3 teams that can/will go into the playoffs with a win. The other games near the top are us that could well not even need a point and WBA that need a few things to go their way including results and a GD swing.
Millwall Vs Blackburn is one of them, suspect we'll hear later today what the other one is

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

shmmeee

Sounds like Sheaf might be close but there’s been a few times it’s sounded like that and the player hasn’t appeared for a couple of weeks.

Legia Sky Blue

In the absence of an obvious thread suggesting new signings in the Summer I see Norwich are releasing Dowell. He certainly played his part in tearing us apart at the CBS earlier in the season. Only 25 too! Sam Byram also released.

Also reported that Cardiff Manager says they have no chance of signing Kipre and Kaba next season, we probably haven't either, but Kipre particularly impressed me when he played against us this season.

TomS91

In the absence of an obvious thread suggesting new signings in the Summer I see Norwich are releasing Dowell. He certainly played his part in tearing us apart at the CBS earlier in the season. Only 25 too! Sam Byram also released.

Also reported that Cardiff Manager says they have no chance of signing Kipre and Kaba next season, we probably haven't either, but Kipre particularly impressed me when he played against us this season.
Dowell is going to Rangers

Happy_Martian

Brighton are signing Joao Pedro from Watford for a club record £30million. I can't even say that this kid has shown anything more than promise in the games that I've seen him play. 24 goals in 104 appearances over 2 1/2 years for Watford and a career record of 34 goals in 146 club appearances. Compared to Vik's 40 goals in 93 appearances in the same time period (including periods at St Pauli and Swansea on loan), career 77 goals over 226 club appearances. Vik is also a proven international goalscorer whereas Pedro hasn't represented any international team to date.

Well, if Pedro's worth £30m to a growing club like Brighton, Vik's price tag just took another massive jump.

Users who are viewing this thread