Match Thread Charlton Athletic vs. Coventry City Match Thread - Saturday 6th Oct (2 Viewers)

matesx

Never quite got the Bayliss adulation.

He’s decent but not outstanding for me.

Goes missing a lot.

Sky Blue Harry H

Do think we will have to score today to get anything, although my earlier 'it won't be goalless' post seems to be jinxing us!!'

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

Our strikers have missed some howlers recently and are rIghtly criticised for it.

One thing I have noticed, is when we get forward the strikers or furthest forward players look isolated. Our support players are way too slow getting forward

Nick

Administrator
Our strikers have missed some howlers recently and are rIghtly criticised for it.

One thing I have noticed, is when we get forward the strikers or furthest forward players look isolated. Our support players are way too slow getting forward

Yep, nobody in support.

Watch Charlton they have 4 or 5 bombing forward.

chiefdave

and just to top it off some idiot has chucked something from the cov end and hit one of their players.

Nick

Administrator
Half time.

Interesting to see what's done about it.

My guess would be Shipley on for Kelly, Thomas to the Right and Bayliss central.

Yet again, missing sitters has cost us.

lifeskyblue

Two games on trot when give away injury time goal at end of first half. Pompey didn’t need to do anything but contain us midweek...will Charlton find it so easy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Evo1883

Another away game , another game we are sitting far too deep , it’s a problem now

Kingokings204

Just a joke. We played ok that half and all undone by a moment of madness

chiefdave

Irrespective of the stupid errors we keep making, and lets face it we're in L1 players will make errors, we can't keep missing these chances. Its happening every game, we're not even testing the opposition keepers.

There's only so long you can just rely on the fact that it will come good at some point.

Nick

Administrator
Chaplin can't score a sitter and JCH is shit. Doyle is slow as fuck. Bayliss doesn't;t know what he's doing. Idiotic mistakes at the back. They look like they've never met each other again.

Too many players hiding.

Chaplin gets the ball on the byline, everybody stands and watches.

Where are Thomas, Bayliss and JCH? Nobody committing forward in support. It means it's about 1v4.

They attack us and have players making runs forward.

Paxman II

I had a god view of that, and I thought their player was fouling brown before he brought him down.
I would agree with that actually and it was browns frustration that he made a silly challenge.

matesx

Chaplin can't score a sitter and JCH is shit. Doyle is slow as fuck. Bayliss doesn't;t know what he's doing. Idiotic mistakes at the back. They look like they've never met each other again.
Yeah but apart from that how we looking?

chiefdave

Charlton can just sit back now and let us pass it around in our half knowing we'll struggle to do anything in the final third.

Users who are viewing this thread