Coventry City v Luton Town - Championship playoff final - 27th May 2023 - Wembley Stadium (2 Viewers)

covmark

Absolutely gutted. First half was dire. We looked really edgy. Fadz was getting bullied by their striker and Allen was way out of his depth.
Second half we were the better side and deserved our goal. Hamer going off was huge.
With Vik and Hamer probably leaving, the recruitment team will have their work cut out, to get us the players for another promotion push next season.

Boosh

@Nick @its a buzzard you had a vote and the result was conclusive. I’m not a troll so I don’t see what rules I’m breaking.

I have made a new account under the same name which hasn’t been accepted. I am unsure why my account has been paralysed, just ban me so I can make a new one or let me post.

CCFCBat

Yes. We have people who weren’t at the game lecturing those who were on how to feel.

I genuinely would rather we came 7th and watched someone else lose after 2+ hours of play

Why do you keep going on about whether people attended the game. Saying those who didn’t go don’t have valid opinions. You didn’t get a ticket because of your football knowledge

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

its a buzzard

@Nick @its a buzzard you had a vote and the result was conclusive. I’m not a troll so I don’t see what rules I’m breaking.

I have made a new account under the same name which hasn’t been accepted. I am unsure why my account has been paralysed, just ban me so I can make a new one or let me post.
I didn't vote.

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

Brighton Sky Blue

Why do you keep going on about whether people attended the game. Saying those who didn’t go don’t have valid opinions. You didn’t get a ticket because of your football knowledge

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When it comes to being lectured on how to feel, someone who got to turn it off on telly can’t really do it to someone who was there start to finish

NorthernWisdom

Already looking forward to next season .. can't wait to buy my season ticket .. can't wait to see what we do in the market , can't wallow about today .. this time next year we can beat Leicester at Wembley to make up for it 😉
Can't we settle for winning last game of the season to knock them out of automatics in favour of us, then watch them lose on penalties to Rotherham?

jeycov

I think in a team where he doesn’t have to carry as much of a load as he has to for us he could definitely get a few goals in the Prem, but if I was a wolves or West Ham fan I don’t think I’d be too keen on spending £30+ million for him

Brentford possible suitors with Toney unavailable

croatskyblue

To be blunt. You didn’t go, you don’t really understand

this is rubbish. Were you there at Villa Park in 2001?

There are lots of people who have been watching the club for years who didn’t go today who are hurting just as much as you.

but it’s how you respond to the hurt that is important and you are embarrassing yourself

Brighton Sky Blue

this is rubbish. Were you there at Villa Park in 2001?

There are lots of people who have been watching the club for years who didn’t go today who are hurting just as much as you.

but it’s how you respond to the hurt that is important and you are embarrassing yourself

I was too little. But you cannot deny the live experience is different to the televised one. It just is.

Users who are viewing this thread