Coventry is Indeed Becoming Like London (1 Viewer)

Grendel

With this and the Farmhouse, you're clearly a big fan of pile 'em high, sell 'em cheap food courses!

By the look of me these days so it looks. However I've never eaten in either of them. Hungry Horse food looks really dire.

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

Went to the newly opened 'Lil Greens' Kenilwortg last night for a few drinks, superb place. A lot better than the Almanack (which was empty)based on last night IMO. About time they were given a run for their money!

Otis

Otis - have you been to the new cafe in the Cathedral yet?

Although I don't know you, I would imagine it would be right up your street! Decked out in 40's decor and just a real cool little retro cafe. Great place for a sandwich and a pot of tea and, considering it is predominantly aimed at people visiting the cathedral, it is really reasonable.

The other thing which I think is excellent is that is run by recovering alcoholics and substance abusers (Grendal's now probably started shaking and feeling physically sick at the thought) and 100% of the profits go back into the charity that runs it.

Seriously next time you're in town if you haven't been check it out!

Yep, went yesterday. An absolute delight of a place. Really tastefully done out and such a great ambiance there. Really reasonably priced too. Definitely going back very soon.

Cheers for the recommenation.

Covstu

Yep, went yesterday. An absolute delight of a place. Really tastefully done out and such a great ambiance there. Really reasonably priced too. Definitely going back very soon.

Cheers for the recommenation.
40's prices?...

vow

PGR?

Is that an abbreviation or the proper name?

Users who are viewing this thread