Crewe Match Thread (1 Viewer)

Astute

Cheers, stuck in deepest darkest Nottinghamshire so relying on this thread.

Stuck in Glasgow here. Have finally found out how depression starts ;)

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Looking better already on the right with Phillips

My previous post related to a cross come shot that Fleck had and the keeper leapt to catch it but appeared to land over the line, appearing to take the ball with him, but then he released it. Nothing given

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Their keeper Called into action

Stokes into the box finds Proswitch, knocks it down to Barton who knocks it (probably a shot to be fair but not enough behind it) and finds OBrien, who chases the ball close to the goal but the keeper is equal to the shot and puts the ball out for a corner

Corner taken short before crossed in but Frank heads over in an offside position

PTA

Why? .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)
Scored the winner on his debut, always scores/plays well for the U21s and last week, aganst Brissle, Odelusi came on and cost us 2 points.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Counter attack scored by Crewe. Man runs down the right cuts inside Phillips, Burge gets a hand on the initial shot but can't recover to keep the on running attacker who puts the rebound away. Think it was Stokes who tried to get back to clear but their man reached the ball first

Astute

Chance cleared off line from a Proswitch easer after keeper came for it, although it may hVe been a defender header rather than Nick

I know that I am in Scotland but can I have that in English please?

Astute

Don't worry. We have plenty of time to get the goals to win

armybike

Table at present -

16 Oldham 45 56 -13 53 0 - 2 v Walsall (a) L
15 Scunthorpe 45 56 -10 60 2 - 1 v Gillingham (h) L
19 Coventry 45 52 -11 46 0 - 1 v Crewe (h) L
17 Port Vale 45 54 -9 53 1 - 0 v Yeovil (a) L
18 Crawley 45 53 -23 50 1 - 0 v Peterboro (a) L
20 Crewe 45 52 -32 41 1 - 0 v Coventry (a) L
22 Leyton Or 45 48 -10 56 0 - 0 v Sheff Utd (h) L
21 Notts Co 45 50 -16 43 1 - 0 v Doncaster (h) L
23 Colchester 44 46 -21 53 0 - 0 v Fleetwood (a) L
24 Yeovil 45 40 -35 34 0 - 1 v Port Vale (h) L

sw88

Chief Commentator!
What game is Barton in today? He's not trying for headers and when he's trying to lay it off, he's forgetting he needs to put something behind the pass! It's almost like he's bringing it down and then losing control. I wouldn't mind if that was the case but he's doing it intending on it being a pass and its finding a man in red everytime

Chipfat

It will all change by the end of the day i'm sure,, a goal here or there we will be safe today,,, don't want to go to Crawley needing any points for we can help it...

stupot07

This is pretty poor. Our midfield is far too narrow and crewe are exploiting the wings.

Ffs 2-0

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Users who are viewing this thread