Crewe Match Thread (2 Viewers)

stupot07

Johnsons no able to bully crewes centre forward.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

stupot07

189039794fd5dd4af4ae1bc56d1b415f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

James Smith

I don't often swear but I just did, loudly. FFS city come on and score something.

stupot07

Worst game ward had had for us go far.

covmark

Whatever happens, a massive clear out at the end of the season is needed to get rid of all the dross we have.

CovisGod

Cov make tickets cheaper to fill the stadium, Mowbray issues a statement saying "come out in force and support the team"

then as usual, we don't deliver.

Chipfat

Whatever happens, a massive clear out at the end of the season is needed to get rid of all the dross we have.

That is the problem a clear out normally means lesser players walk in the door,, still time to go, but if not us today other teams may have to help us out...

Grendel

To make matters worse I'm sure Dongle is behind me.

Sky Blue Harry H

Cody McDonald will keep us up in the final game for Gillingham at home to Notts County (don't want to have to rely on that, but I read it in my tea leaves!)

Astute

Poor bloke. Nobody deserves that. I suppose someone has to sit behind you though.

Grendel

Dire. Two horror goals - Barton ending his ccfc career where he started it - fleck doing nothing -needs big shake up at half time.

armybike

attachment.php

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-04-25-15-53-12.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-04-25-15-53-12.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 96

Otis

WTF was that? Started off well, dominating, Crewe score with their very attack and we fold like a pack of cards.
We were absolutely dreadful the minute that goal went in.

Philips started well, but then went to pot and this is Ward's worst game by a long chalk.

Add to that Barton's tippy, tappy, powderpuff balls to no-one and JOB constantly losing possession and Proschwitz looking like he will, never score, it all now looks grim.

Maddison on now!!!! Only hope.

Users who are viewing this thread