Crewe Match Thread (2 Viewers)

Skyblueweeman

We looked good first 20 minutes in possession but not much happening in the final third. Ward isn't getting into it as much as I was expecting, Barton has been pretty anonymous and sloppy and it was a stupid free kick to give away but Proz. Hey ho. Here's hoping TM gets a reaction out of them in the 2nd half.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gazolba

Somehow I knew relying on Burge in a relegation battle was a miscalculation.

Astute

The bench looks attack minded. It isn't over yet. Go earn your money TM.

Grendel

According to the bloke behind me its all stokes' fault - burge has done nothing wrong and fleck once again shows why he's the first name you'd always pick on a team sheet.

Sky Blue Harry H

WTF was that? Started off well, dominating, Crewe score with their very attack and we fold like a pack of cards.
We were absolutely dreadful the minute that goal went in.

Philips started well, but then went to pot and this is Ward's worst game by a long chalk.

Add to that Barton's tippy, tappy, powderpuff balls to no-one and JOB constantly losing possession and Proschwitz looking like he will, never score, it all now looks grim.

Maddison on now!!!! Only hope.

This (plus Cody McDonald next week) :facepalm:

Otis

We looked good first 20 minutes in possession but not much happening in the final third. Ward isn't getting into it as much as I was expecting, Barton has been pretty anonymous and sloppy and it was a stupid free kick to give away but Proz. Hey ho. Here's hoping TM gets a reaction out of them in the 2nd half.

That free kick was crazy. No need for that challenge and TM threw his hands up in the air.

As soon as we conceded that free kick I was expecting a second goal. Stupid, stupid challenge.

skybluecam

Subs at half time anyone?
I'd bring off Barton due to his poor game and bring Maddison/odelusi on for some goals.

Grendel

What's stokes done?

Non league player lacks quality and can't use his right foot. He seemed to become strangely excited whenever Haynes warmed up on the running track.

Skyblueweeman

No need for it Otis...not in that part of the field anyway. Up top, stupid, on the corner of your own box, scandalous.

Grendel

Subs at half time anyone?
I'd bring off Barton due to his poor game and bring Maddison/odelusi on for some goals.

Barton off for sure also Tudgay for either forward.

Johnnythespider

Phillips beaten far too easy for the first nobody reacts to the second ball for the second. But don't worry it's all Bartons fault

Otis

Anyone seen the official team sheet?
CWR said Thomas on bench, Haynes dropped and scoreboard when announcing the subs, said Thomas.

Thomas though was not out there warming up and Haynes was and Haynes is on the bench.

We could get in trouble for that couldn't we?

Have to think the right team sheet WAS handed in

Nick

Administrator
Anyone seen the official team sheet?
CWR said Thomas on bench, Haynes dropped and scoreboard when announcing the subs, said Thomas.

Thomas though was not out there warming up and Haynes was and Haynes is on the bench.
Yeah must be late injury

simonregis

Non league player lacks quality and can't use his right foot. He seemed to become strangely excited whenever Haynes warmed up on the running track.

Totally agree with the first part. Years ago nonleague player may have been discovered but not nowadays.

Sky Blue Pete

A shower. Said to my mate at 20 mins if we could play like this for 90 we would be near the top but we just can't. So frustrating!

Gazolba

TM should order our players to try to miss with their shots then we might just get one on goal by mistake.

Users who are viewing this thread