Death List 2023 (4 Viewers)

duffer

Missed this one. Barry Newman, Kowalski in cult road movie Vanishing Point and the eponymous Petrocelli passed back in May aged 92.

Missed this too. Love Vanishing Point, you can't beat a classic road movie (see also, Two Lane Blacktop, Easy Rider etc. etc.).

Barry Newman was superbly, effortlessly, cool in that film. Pretty good in Petrocelli too, as I recall, don't think he ever did finish that house. 🙂

rondog1973

Missed this too. Love Vanishing Point, you can't beat a classic road movie (see also, Two Lane Blacktop, Easy Rider etc. etc.).

Barry Newman was superbly, effortlessly, cool in that film. Pretty good in Petrocelli too, as I recall, don't think he ever did finish that house. 🙂
Haven't seen Two Lane Blacktop, will have to check it out 👍

Saddlebrains

Going to go with Michael Schumacher

Although technically he's been dead for 10 years lets be honest, but there's a few stories suddenly out of nowhere about his current state which considering his families usual secrecy........ probably just being cynical 🤷‍♂️

Sbarcher

Bruce Guthro of Runrig.

oscillatewildly

Only found out about Mike Yarwood's passing this evening.
He had a breakdown in the early nineties as I recall and that was the end of his career. He never came back.

Sky_Blue_Daz

Jean Boht , Nellie Boswell from Bread passed away today aged 92, loved the first 2 series .

Otis

I know it's true, but I also found it a little harsh and cutting that one report said, "Roger Whittaker died today. He was an expert whistler."

Users who are viewing this thread