Euro qualifiers 2024 (3 Viewers)

Nick

Administrator
This is why var is corrupt. Pick and choose when to check things.

SBT

Thank god for VAR, an obvious injustice would have been missed if we hadn’t spent four minutes analysing it, superb entertainment here

Nick

Administrator
I don't even know what's a penalty now. That's utterly ridiculous. Should have at least 3 more of them if that is the standard.
No consistency.

It seems like it's just whenever somebody at var decides.

Probably got bets on the minute of the first goal.

Fysnkysc

Another embarrassing show, I really hope we sack this c**t after euros and get someone in who is willing to actually use our attacking ability.

Evo1883

we've been quite poor in 2 of the last 3 qualifiers before today and today is hardly great despite being better than them

mark82

Completely shit performance but game ruined by poor officiating. To be fair, could argue it evened out but Maguire one didn't even get a look.

Terry Gibson's perm

He will take off Foden and bring on Henderson or Phillips.

England won’t have a better chance to win a tournament than now and Southgate is a handbrake.

Evo1883

He will take off Foden and bring on Henderson or Phillips.

England won’t have a better chance to win a tournament than now and Southgate is a handbrake.
I fear we've just missed the best chances , can't get much better than at home v Italy in a final

SBT

No consistency.

It seems like it's just whenever somebody at var decides.

Probably got bets on the minute of the first goal.
VAR is there to ensure consistency - by the letter of the law, if you get slapped in the face then it’s a foul, that’s the “consistent” way to apply the laws of the game, nuance be damned. At this stage I’d do anything for a bit less consistency from the refs if this is how every game with VAR is going to go.

Users who are viewing this thread