Eviction notice (4 Viewers)

pusbccfc

If Ashley takes us over he will be far superior to sisu , Newcastle fans can say what they want they had nowhere anywhere near the amount of shit we dealt with over 15 years .

Crazy mindset , get fucking sisu gone they've had their time they've fucked it

Rather Jordan!

Phoenix5555

I really don’t get why so many think this eviction notice is anything other than the standard thing Ashley would do And blame him for it. He has offered SISU the same terms, sius are like, no f*** that, we’re not signing for the same terms. Ashley then says ok sign until the end of the season and let’s renegotiate, and SISU are again saying, no f*** that. What is Ashley suppossed to do. Legally a new agreement between the FG and SISU needs to be made, even if on the same terms, and if Sisu are not signing it, Ashley isnt going to just say, oh well sod the paperwork, let just have tenants with no agreement in place.
if this was a house and the tennants refuse to sign the lease, the standard thing to do would be to do an eviction notice. If that is the only way of getting sisu to stop wasting time and just get on with it then i don’t blame him. I very much doubt he feels it would ever happen, but if sisu don’t sign any agreement then the sooner they leave the better

Macca1987

I really don’t get why so many think this eviction notice is anything other than the standard thing Ashley would do And blame him for it. He has offered SISU the same terms, sius are like, no f*** that, we’re not signing for the same terms. Ashley then says ok sign until the end of the season and let’s renegotiate, and SISU are again saying, no f*** that. What is Ashley suppossed to do. Legally a new agreement between the FG and SISU needs to be made, even if on the same terms, and if Sisu are not signing it, Ashley isnt going to just say, oh well sod the paperwork, let just have tenants with no agreement in place.
if this was a house and the tennants refuse to sign the lease, the standard thing to do would be to do an eviction notice. If that is the only way of getting sisu to stop wasting time and just get on with it then i don’t blame him. I very much doubt he feels it would ever happen, but if sisu don’t sign any agreement then the sooner they leave the better
In agreement with you here Phoenix, I think this is just standard practice and everyone is getting hot under the collar with the headline 'EVICTION'. Process starts 1. offer an agreement (this has a determined length of time to be enacted) 2. SISU don't sign by offer date. 3. auto process of eviction notice sent out.
Down to SISU now to sign or not and take it from there, all this waiting for King etc etc is just smoke and mirrors. The EFL have not ratified the sale so SISU are currently still our owners.

eastwoodsdustman

The one constant in all this is SISU. They have been incapable of building a relationship with anyone since they arrived.
They have alienated the fans CCC ACL Wasps and any other fooker they have had dealings with.
The thought of Ashley getting his hands on us fills me with trepidation. But I am working on the basis of, “anyone Barr SISU”
Wrong! The constant in it all is the council hanging over the stadium since 2005 like a giant spectre. They were fucking us over long before Sisu arrived as their next victim

OyJimmy

What’s the betting Doug King will pull out unless this is resolved? If he does I betcha Ashley offers to buy the club. These are games and Ashley is much smarter than his opponents. Wait and see

olderskyblue

He’s just showing SISU how he plays this game. Its a piss or get off the pot attitude.

Covkid1968#

Ashley himself hasn’t said a word even about buying the stadium. Wonder when if ever he will comment
The silence is deafening but if he is a serious buyer of the club he probably knows that to speak out will put it at risk.., was he vocal about The Rams? I’m not sure he released anything then either!!

slowpoke

Here’s another angle sisu are to be business partners to Doug King to the tune of 15% so do the earn 15% of any income/profit i.e sell a player for let’s say £10million they pocket 1.5m, match receipts, tv or advertising money. So on that basis do they put in 15% of the club running costs ie Robins transfer budget which looks likely to go up and 15% of arena rent.
At the moment they put in f/a

Covkid1968#

I’m going to check in same time next week… I’m getting nothing done!!

Attachments

• 6DE85062-97F1-4FAD-957D-CD0D4C4F1A37.jpeg
    6DE85062-97F1-4FAD-957D-CD0D4C4F1A37.jpeg
    465.8 KB · Views: 20

clint van damme

Here’s another angle sisu are to be business partners to Doug King to the tune of 15% so do the earn 15% of any income/profit i.e sell a player for let’s say £10million they pocket 1.5m, match receipts, tv or advertising money. So on that basis do they put in 15% of the club running costs ie Robins transfer budget which looks likely to go up and 15% of arena rent.
At the moment they put in f/a

Doug king is taking over fuck all.
Discussing the intricacies of his deal with sisu is like discussing which is the best wardrobe to go through to get to Narnia. It's a fucking fantasy.

skybluepm2

Ashley himself hasn’t said a word even about buying the stadium. Wonder when if ever he will comment

was thinking this earlier. Although his son in law is alleged to be the front man for Fraser’s, I assume it’s him pulling the strings in the background. Would be beneficial to us all if someone in the media could push for an interview with the bloke.

Kingokings204

You put your feet up mate and we'll wait for someone else to give us the details.

he said we had and signed a licence with wasps for ten years that now becomes null and void upon Ashley’s takeover of the ground. If sisu didn’t know that then that’s their own stupid fault. They were good terms for us and Ashley wants market value for rent and a new rent agreement. That’s all just not the peanuts we were paying wasps.

we have until May 2023 season end to agree a new deal else we are homeless again. in the mean time we stay on current terms and home games are not in doubt. So that’s a relief for now.

as for Ashley buying the club he said wait and see. Who knows but certainly a possibility. He also said this is what puts do many buyers off ccfc is there is too many moving parts and too many people involved. Sisu ccc and now Ashley and obviously was wasps and makes the whole thing hard work.

He was also very critical of sisu and said look they owned the club now for 15 years and have messed up at every turn. How we were bottom of the chain when Ricoh came up for grabs is ludicrous to him.

really enjoyed his insight tbh and agree with it all

better days

Doug king is taking over fuck all.
Discussing the intricacies of his deal with sisu is like discussing which is the best wardrobe to go through to get to Narnia. It's a fucking fantasy.
I'd be amazed if Doug King is the prime mover in this
As I said in earlier threads when I asked someone who hears everything that's going on in the football world who DK was he said 'Mike Ashley's front man'
If he isn't MA's man he's likely to be performing that role for someone else
We'll know soon enough as things seem to be moving fast now
Ashley seems to hold all the cards

Users who are viewing this thread