Ex Player Watch (47 Viewers)

PVA

And whatever Maatsen has done since leaving us is a pretty stupid way of finding it funny that people thought / think Bidwell is / has been better for us.

I think Maatsen was better than Bidwell for us (and so did Vincent Kompany). Hardly a controversial statement and you seem to have massively overreacted to a simple throwaway comment/joke 😂

Hertsccfc

I think Maatsen was better than Bidwell for us (and so did Vincent Kompany). Hardly a controversial statement and you seem to have massively overreacted to a simple throwaway comment/joke 😂
I think they were about the same for us but it was clear then that Maatsen would go on to be a Premier League player and have a far better career than Bidwell has.

He was 19 when with us wasn't he? At times he looked really impressive and had a great attitude.

PVA

Not really, it's just idiocy to snigger at the thought that Maatsen was better for us, when here, because of where he is, now.

I never said he was better for us because of what he's done since, you're just making that up.

I thought he was better at the time. That is not a controversial statement, whether you agree with it or not.

I then made a joke about it. You've seemingly taken that joke quite badly. Lighten up.

PVA

Anyway, I have better things to do this evening such as picking my nose and inspecting what comes out, so I'm too bored to continue to explain the concept of career progression. Have a good evening.

Well hopefully picking your nose will lighten you up a bit. Enjoy your evening.

shmmeee

Our results are better with Sheaf not in the team in general... Interesting point to debate, but a bit sensitive on here.

We’ve never won a game where Haji Wright has started, and have only won games Josh Eccles has started. Make of this what you will. But be aware this line of thought puts you in sync with philosoraptor and his graphs that proved some random U18 was the greatest player we ever had or something.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

We’ve never won a game where Haji Wright has started, and have only won games Josh Eccles has started. Make of this what you will. But be aware this line of thought puts you in sync with philosoraptor and his graphs that proved some random U18 was the greatest player we ever had or something.

Interpret the facts how you want.

Adge

Well-thats now been put to bed. 👍

Last edited:

Fergusons_Beard

Jordan Ponticelli and Callum Reilly both names on the subs bench in the national league North game between Tamworth and Kings Lynn

He’s not the messiah just a very ordinary footballer.

Those on here who were shouting for Ponticelli to be a first team starter a few years ago are probably the same shitting the bed about our form right now…..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Sbarcher

Hamer subbed for………. Fleck!

Martin180

Just echoing previous posts , Gus looks very heavy, he always carried a bit of timber but looks chunky too say the least . Doesn't seem to be playing with them same passion either
Can we get him back on loan please 🙏🤣

Legia Sky Blue

Looks like Hamer is being found out in the Prem. Blame it on him being in a poor Sheffield United side if you like but is fitness is clearly not what it should be.

They are not playing him where we did. One of his main strengths for us was pinging a 60 yard pass from deep turning defence into attack, and by playing him so far forward they are taking that option away from him. His physique is naturally on the chunky side, so I don't think that in itself means he has fitness issues.

Last edited:

Nuskyblue

They are not playing him where we did. One of his main strengths for us was pinging a 60 yard pass from deep turning to defence into attack, and by playing him so far forward they are taking that option away from him. His physique is naturally on the chunky side, so I don't think that in itself means he has fitness issues.
High and out on the left quite often which is an odd place to put him

Users who are viewing this thread