FA Cup Draw - Tonight - 7PM (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Chorley_FM___Peter_Kay___Royal_800x.jpg

Skyblueweeman

Yeah, think I had it in a creamy brown colour. Sounds rank (and probably was) but was cool about 10/15 years ago!

better days

I assume that these are each discreet prizes (so if we win the second round we get £18k + £27k = £45k in total?
Yep that's it
What's going on with the semi-final/final losers categories? As they have prizes for quarter final winners, they could have just said that 1/4 final winners get £810k and semi final winners get £1,350k (an additional £450k + guaranteed at least a final runner up spot).
Don't know why that is - maybe because they have to share ticket revenue with Wembley?

oucho

OOOH .... Borehamwood. Snore.

W

westcountry_skyblue

Cant argue with that draw,Although was hoping for Hereford at home as it would have been a good atmosphere with them bringing 3-4,000

oucho

On the plus side, if we can force our way past Borehamwood, that sets us up for a potential glamour tie in round three. At that point we draw Tranmere at home....snore.

If it goes to a replay then Meadow Park is an OK ground, went there last season to see Lincoln in the FA Trophy, it is no worse than Accrington's ground for instance.

Sky Blue Harry H

No worries with this draw, but was hoping for Hereford (away) when it got to the last 4 teams!

Gazolba

Founded in 1948, their away colors are a turquoise blue so they will have to switch.
They have two players who played for CCFC Shaun Jeffers and Blair Turgott.
Of nine away games they've played this season, they have only failed to score in one.

Last edited:

smileycov

Facebook User
They will bring a couple of thousand (lot of West Ham follow them) so potential decent atmosphere, big chance to get into the 3rd round and pull a massive away game! Spurs or Utd be great. Gonna be s cracking season, I feel the stars are aligning at last

better days

BBC website leads with this tie on their coverage of the draw. Suspect it will be a live match after they beat Blackpool in last round using angle of minnows try to knock out another past FA cup winner. Kerching

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

BBC website leads with this tie on their coverage of the draw. Suspect it will be a live match after they beat Blackpool in last round using angle of minnows try to knock out another past FA cup winner. Kerching

I was thinking that but home advantage may scupper that.

Can see tv having Fylde v Wigan, Gateshead v luton & Slough v Rochdale being favourable at the min.

But the landlords are home to
Leicester at 4:30 on the Saturday so it won't be then.

Users who are viewing this thread