Final Tickets Thread. Yessss (1 Viewer)

Badger

Thought I'd log on and check my network was ok. I can't even log on 1684398371477.png

Sick Boy

Yes, same for us. I take my son to games but only created online accounts this season as we bought them in person before then. It means he only has 80 loyalty points and I somehow have 40 (although I’m not sure why as he’s only 8 so clearly doesn’t attend any matches by himself). I think we will miss out as I can’t really see the tickets going to general sale. I’m gutted, but I guess no system works perfectly for everyone.
I reckon they will go to General Sale but a lot will miss out.

Garlana86

Yes, same for us. I take my son to games but only created online accounts this season as we bought them in person before then. It means he only has 80 loyalty points and I somehow have 40 (although I’m not sure why as he’s only 8 so clearly doesn’t attend any matches by himself). I think we will miss out as I can’t really see the tickets going to general sale. I’m gutted, but I guess no system works perfectly for everyone.
Good luck my friend!

CV22SBA

It's sad really, can imagine the number of empty hospitality seats already yet the tonnes of fans unable to get any. It's what's made previous trips so extra special is to have it packed out.
The Club Wembley tickets greyed out from blocks 213 to 240 will go on re-sale. Basically, the seat owner can list their ticket on the Wembley site for sale if they don't want to go to the game. They are not allowed to inflate the price either so it will be the same as Cat 1 pricing.

torchomatic

I've been a lifelong Blue Skies fan ever since my Dad used to take me up to Hillfields Road back in the 70s. I was there at Wembley in 89 and I'll certainly be there against Sunderland on the 28th. #PSUB

richnrg

The Club Wembley tickets greyed out from blocks 213 to 240 will go on re-sale. Basically, the seat owner can list their ticket on the Wembley site for sale if they don't want to go to the game. They are not allowed to inflate the price either so it will be the same as Cat 1 pricing.
I think (though I may be wrong) that for this event the Club Wembley tickets listed for resale will only be available to purchase by other Club Wembley members (membership is available for about 2 1/2 K !)

torchomatic

I'm 4759. Stupidly, I thought as it was just STHs, I'd be able to just log on and get my tickets. Conveniently, I happen to be "working from home" today.

standupforcity

I reckon more will become available nearer the time...we had 45,000 at Checkatrade! Fingers crossed anyway as I'm a Gen Sale person who's never missed Wembley (our second home) yet!

GIMOC

I reckon more will become available nearer the time...we had 45,000 at Checkatrade! Fingers crossed anyway as I'm a Gen Sale person who's never missed Wembley (our second home) yet!

no chance. Luton will sell out. remainder are sponsors and corporate. much bigger occasion compared to checkatrade and league 2 playoffs

napolimp

Isn't that because Oxford didn't sell their allocation? Don't think Luton will have the same issue with 36k.

chiefdave

It's sad really, can imagine the number of empty hospitality seats already yet the tonnes of fans unable to get any. It's what's made previous trips so extra special is to have it packed out.
There used to be an option to resell hospitality for individual games if you were a club Wembley member. Not sure if that’s still an option but might see more hospitality available in a few days if it is

Winny the Bish

Activate your dads account via using his supporter id if you know it, use the forgotten id request if you don't know it and then activate his account.

His purchase history should be in his account unless he only does pay on the gate.

Assuming cause he's had his supporter id for years he will still be able to purchase when general sale goes live I would hope
Yeah I'm basically hoping that the past purchases and the fact he's been a ST holder for the past 5 years will override any stupid account activation clauses. Such a stupid way of doing things.

CV22SBA

I think (though I may be wrong) that for this event the Club Wembley tickets listed for resale will only be available to purchase by other Club Wembley members (membership is available for about 2 1/2 K !)
Ah quite possibly as I did used to be a member but didn't renew after the Euros... Typical!

The_Monk

Managed to get to around 12 home fixtures this season so have 120 points but my son only has 60 and he’s been to every game with me?. So when I can get tickets tomorrow, I need 3 but does that mean I can only get 2 as my son only earn half ??

Users who are viewing this thread