Fisher live on CWR.... the countdown begins. (3 Viewers)

torchomatic

Disillusioned fan thoughts: it's just another charade played out by the club and its owners to show that it is engaging with the fans. I seriously doubt we will learn anything from the 55 mins of talk time and I half expect the CWR host will act as Devils Advocate and dilute any testing questions Mr Fisher is given before he has a chance to answer. As has been said on here in previous threads, they may be BBC but they're still only a local radio station and are unlikely to do anything that may detract from their relationship and access to the club.

Fisher: And I can exclusively reveal that the new stadium location is...

Clive: Sorry Tim we have to break for the latest travel news...

torchomatic

Terry Gibson's perm

Is it a phone in or are the questions to be sent in before? I wonder if Strange will ring in to show his undying love for Fisher:vomit:

Sky Blue Kid

I'd like to think our fans aren't like dogs that only know 1 thing and can think for themselves a little bit. Does that mean for example that if we lose a game and fans are unhappy the players are dividing fans because they created an environment for it? We aren't at Sixfields now, people are getting shit for going to watch CCFC play at the Ricoh.

Nobody is telling our fans to give it the scab stuff and the mug stuff, people aren't interested in the fans being united. As we have seen, it's agree with us or nothing. Have a look at the propaganda for the boycott, it goes on about being united if people boycott with them.

The whole "they created the environment" stuff just makes it look like people can't think for themselves, does that mean it can be an excuse for everything in life?

Uniting is about compromise and listening, not just shouting about majority when people disagree with them.
You need to practice what you preach Nick, You're the first to call out NOPM!

chiefdave

Is it a phone in or are the questions to be sent in before?
Shame Shane O'Connor isn't still there as he wouldn't let him off lightly. To be honest I think it would be more effective if it wasn't a phone in. That will suffer the same problem as the fans forums, good questions will be brushed off and time given to people who want to know why we haven't signed Messi. Will be of far more use if there is a narrow line of questioning and he is pushed to give a straight answer.

Terry Gibson's perm

Shame Shane O'Connor isn't still there as he wouldn't let him off lightly. To be honest I think it would be more effective if it wasn't a phone in. That will suffer the same problem as the fans forums, good questions will be brushed off and time given to people who want to know why we haven't signed Messi. Will be of far more use if there is a narrow line of questioning and he is pushed to give a straight answer.

If he knows the questions before he will just pop the ones in the bin he doesn't fancy

Captain Dart

I believe some supporters will be in studio with him, his reques as I understand it.
By invitation only? I take it you're not invited ;)

colin101

Which divisions are solely down to Fisher?

Don't you think people demanding Boycotts are equally as divisive, same with the whole "scab" stuff? It has got to the point where people are slagged off for going to watch CCFC play, it will only get worse.
Is it devisive to say I have had enough of all the crap and therefore I will not be renewing my season ticket.
Nothing to do with NOPM, just I will find other things to spend MY money on

oldfiver

You failed so badly with the first round of legal action.
Wasps won't talk to you unless you drop the second round (which is also completely pointless, so why not offer to drop it for a long term deal?)
Please don't insult our intelligence by suggesting you are not involved in the legal action.

How much have SISU spent on the legal action and how are they funding it.

How are you getting financially rewarded either currently or in the future for your time and effort with CCFC.

Could you have a meeting with the trust board live on Web Cam. That way it is safe. Also people could watch so you could not be misrepresented also people could post questions. The SCG has lost all credibility.

What percentage of the Maddison transfer fee went into this years player budget

If Ryton is sold will we outright own the replacement training/academy facilities or will we rent them?

Are you finding the more you cut costs the lower revenue you bring in so you can never actually reach the breakeven point.

Why do you not submit planning permission for the Butts. To see if CCC will really cause a political block?

If tomorrow you were allowed to start the planning for the Butts what capacity would you ask for?

Many managers players and board members have gone because they have failed. At what point do you and Joy go for catastrophic failures?

It has been reported TF has tried to have an open meeting with SBT but they quoted "safety" as an issue. SBT also wanted to vet the questions and answers

What is the point of CCFC applying for planning permission at the Butts when it is owned by other people, one of whom has said he will not agree to the football club being there while the legals are on?

Steve.B50

It has been reported TF has tried to have an open meeting with SBT but they quoted "safety" as an issue. SBT also wanted to vet the questions and answers

How do you know this ?

What is the point of CCFC applying for planning permission at the Butts when it is owned by other people, one of whom has said he will not agree to the football club being there while the legals are on?[/QUOTE

no idea but am sure we will find out.

Nick

Administrator
It was in the SCG minutes, CJ also said about the "safety" stuff on here after denying about the fans forum stuff first off.

CJ also said the trust would only do it once they were happy with what Fisher had to say.

dongonzalos

What is the point of CCFC applying for planning permission at the Butts when it is owned by other people, one of whom has said he will not agree to the football club being there while the legals are on?

You don't need to own something to apply for planning permission.
Apparently the council are the block on the Butts plans.
So by applying for planning permission it would show the fans a genuine intent to develop the Butts and what is planned. It would also test the water to see how the council reacts.

Yes that's the point re the trust. A live web meeting negates any safety fear.
It also prevents any vetting of questions it is live.
A sensible compare from CWR can vet the public questions.
It also allows far far more people to view it including Cov fans from around the world.

Last edited:

torchomatic

torchomatic

To be fair to her she did warm us to put our best bid in or she was going else where and we didn't so she did

I would use the phrase "to be fair" for Lucas as much as would for Fisher.

Skyblueweeman

Is it devisive to say I have had enough of all the crap and therefore I will not be renewing my season ticket.
Nothing to do with NOPM, just I will find other things to spend MY money on

And do you know what, that's totally fair enough.

There's a clear distinction between those who aren't renewing because of NOPM who then decree lack of investment in the team and those who don't renew because they've simply had enough.

If I was local, I think I would've had enough a long time ago.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Alan Dugdales Moustache

I believe some supporters will be in studio with him, his reques as I understand it.
Tactical ploy so he spends less time dealing with Mr Angry on the phone.

martcov

He says he is looking for a replacement Commercial Director..... what does the Commercial Director have to sell? The product is crap and the 'Badge' is toxic in Coventry.... how do you sell CCFC to sponsors and ST holders in 2017/18?

oldfiver

You don't need to own something to apply for planning permission.
Apparently the council are the block on the Butts plans.
So by applying for planning permission it would show the fans a genuine intent to develop the Butts and what is planned. It would also test the water to see how the council reacts.

Yes that's the point re the trust. A live web meeting negates any safety fear.
It also prevents any vetting of questions it is live.
A sensible compare from CWR can vet the public questions.
It also allows far far more people to view it including Cov fans from around the world.

But the real point is the owners have yet to say they will deal with CCFC
Also does it not already have pp?

As confirmed by Nick TF has already offered to have a meeting -it was the SBT who effectively stopped it happening

Users who are viewing this thread