Full house tomorrow (1 Viewer)

Grendel

Now sisu have gone as administration is now official I assume all those supporters who refused to go while the Mayfair scumbags were in town will return tomorrow.

I'm getting there for 1.30 to avoid the rush.

cyril

Good post. First marlon now SISU. Should be packed unless people take offense to pressleys beard

ccfcway

Make no mistake about it, SISU are still in town. They want their 60 million back and they ain't gonna walk away down to a court case over 1.3 million. This is far from over

CovLis86

Sisu haven't gone. They are still in the position to bid. So its by no means the back of then yet. Knowing how it's gone so far, probably plenty more twists and turns.

Grendel

Make no mistake about it, SISU are still in town. They want their 60 million back and they ain't gonna walk away down to a court case over 1.3 million. This is far from over

The club is in administration so they tomorrow do not run the club.

BurbageSkyBlues

Ah yes, if I buy a season ticket for the last three games, they won't see a penny of it, will they Dumbdel?

Oh wait a minute.......it'll go to ......

Samo

Now sisu have gone as administration is now official I assume all those supporters who refused to go while the Mayfair scumbags were in town will return tomorrow.

SISU havent gone you silly sausage

ccfcway

The club is in administration so they tomorrow do not run the club.
<br />
<br />

Lets are how long it takes fisher to comment with his job title in the article. I take it he is now just tim fisher of sisu then and can't comment for ccfc ?

Mr T - Sukka!

SISU have not gone anywhere. I bet they are pleased with just -10.

We have NOT been in the playoffs at any stage this season, so we were never likely to get there anyway.

I would say they are happy with this, to be honest its ok. We should hopefully avoid relegation now.

Regards to the full house, we had one vs Crewe and had a chance to retain some fans.

They blew it simple as that, so the fans are there the performances/results are not!

torchomatic

warwickcccfc

Where will you be going now that SISU have been found out? No one to support, eh?

mark82

Ah yes, if I buy a season ticket for the last three games, they won't see a penny of it, will they Dumbdel?

Oh wait a minute.......it'll go to ......

Correct. It will go to the club. SISU will only get anything at this point when a new buyer comes in and makes an acceptable offer.

mark82

<br />
<br />

Lets are how long it takes fisher to comment with his job title in the article. I take it he is now just tim fisher of sisu then and can't comment for ccfc ?

Not sure on this as I believe Fisher is an employee of the club.

Grendel

SISU havent gone you silly sausage

I'm sure for some they will still be here for the next 20 years unless another excuse is found.

RoboCCFC90

Where will you be going now that SISU have been found out? No one to support, eh?

I think you missed a line in Grendel's comment it says "I'm getting there for 1.30 to avoid the rush" I think by that Grendel implies the Ricoh.. Where will you be?

RoboCCFC90

Unless we all changed our usernames to CJparker this isn't true.

:claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands:

psgm1

Banned
SiSU are creditors, so any ticket money they wqill get a piece of that pie!

UNTIL THEY ARE GONE FOREVER - I WILL NOT GO!

(WILL NOT BE LONG NOW!)

SEEMS THE BOYCOTT ULTIMATELY WORKED!!

torchomatic

Otis

Don't get the OP at all.

Surely the whole outcome of this at the mo is that the shit has hit the fan and we are to be penalised but that Sisu are very much still here!

Users who are viewing this thread