Full house tomorrow (1 Viewer)

Grendel

Grendel not the case, its clear that quite a few of us are fed up with your self-righteous preachings and you paddy throwing when others dare to disagree with you

I have to say that I am not sure what paddy throwing is but it seems that the only person who indulges in this little known activity is yourself.

Are you going to bleat like a baby every time someone disagrees with you?

Why don't you join the national trust forum - it's so much more genteel.

Now sisu have gone as administration is now official I assume all those supporters who refused to go while the Mayfair scumbags were in town will return tomorrow.

I'm getting there for 1.30 to avoid the rush.

How do you work it out that SISU have gone. They are fighting tooth and nail to hang on so they can destroy us even more.

SkyBlueCharlie

Also it is a 22 minute track by Marillion - possibly their finest composition.

Verse 3 I think...

Wooden figures, pagan gods, stare blindly cross the sea
Appeal for help from ocean fogs, for saviour born of dreams
They know their lives are forfeit now, priestly head they bow in shame
They cannot face the trembling crowd that flinch in Grendel's name

Tremble all ye who cross the Grendel!

georgehudson

i only read the OP from our esteemed grendel, i personally think it's about time you stopped this puerile attempt to convert persons to your own agenda,
whether you are right or not, is of no consequence,
i like the HUGE MAJORITY on this forum want only the best for CCFC

Mr B

I have to say that I am not sure what paddy throwing is but it seems that the only person who indulges in this little known activity is yourself.

Are you going to bleat like a baby every time someone disagrees with you?

Why don't you join the national trust forum - it's so much more genteel.

All i'll say Grendel true to form taking a quote to back you up, everyone knows you throw ther toys whenever anyone disagrees with you, rthants all that needs to be said.

Grendel

All i'll say Grendel true to form taking a quote to back you up, everyone knows you throw ther toys whenever anyone disagrees with you, rthants all that needs to be said.

There's an interesting non confrontational discussion about a village flower show on the NT forum why don't you go on there?

Or if you find me to hard to handle why not join The Royal Sham and just ignore me?

Mr B

There's an interesting non confrontational discussion about a village flower show on the NT forum why don't you go on there?

Or if you find me to hard to handle why not join The Royal Sham and just ignore me?

Well if peole on the NT board are comfoming to your opinion and agreeing with you I suggest you stick to it, then the rest of us on here can have reasoned debate and a laugh without your two pence worth.... You better call you Proctologist again, ha, ha,ha

Users who are viewing this thread