Full house tomorrow (1 Viewer)

dongonzalos

Make no mistake about it, SISU are still in town. They want their 60 million back and they ain't gonna walk away down to a court case over 1.3 million. This is far from over

I think 25 million back.

Inflated to 60 in an attempt to get 25

skybluegnome

We're all entitled to make choices...but this is one I don't get...by not going you are only hurting the club...surely..the very low gates haven't helped us at all....Other clubs have been in the mess we are in but the fans still turn up...and not just when they think they might get a trip to Wembley...perhaps that is too simplistic....:facepalm:

brinner

Now sisu have gone as administration is now official I assume all those supporters who refused to go while the Mayfair scumbags were in town will return tomorrow.

I'm getting there for 1.30 to avoid the rush.
got a spare "weve been screwed by joy seppala" tshirt if you want 1 ;)

Mr B

We're all entitled to make choices...but this is one I don't get...by not going you are only hurting the club...surely..the very low gates haven't helped us at all....Other clubs have been in the mess we are in but the fans still turn up...and not just when they think they might get a trip to Wembley...perhaps that is too simplistic....:facepalm:

You have a point but this one has been rolled in the dirt many a time, but think may be people have other more pressing priorities, may be they prefer to spend money on other things more important to them than £20 on League One football, life is never that clear cut and simple.

Self righteousness belongs to narrow-minded.

Last edited:

Sky Blue Kid

When I see for certain, Sepalla's, Fisher's, Waggot, and the rest of SISU's arses kicked out of Coventry for good, will I be back up the Ricoh....Till then I'll keep following the boys at away games.

Grendel

Don't get the OP at all.

Surely the whole outcome of this at the mo is that the shit has hit the fan and we are to be penalised but that Sisu are very much still here!

I can see only one possible example of a football club that had entered administration where the previous owner resumed control. Administration is official so officially an independent administrator runs the club.

Mr B

When I see for certain, Sepalla's, Fisher's, Waggot, and the rest of SISU's arses kicked out of Coventry for good, will I be back up the Ricoh....Till then I'll keep following the boys at away games.

Ooooo contorversial, await the usual torrent of abuse from the usual suspects.........

RoboCCFC90

can you change we've to I

I been there and done that mate was not pretty sight when it was all said and done, Joy wanted me to give her the money back she paid me that night after she had handed it over contractually, expected me to pay the hotel we had been using because she felt the fee was to high and sold off all of my other rubbers that I had, that were important to my business.

Last edited:

RoboCCFC90

not many are championship quality,some only just league 1,so there off to the boro

Deano I have reiterated to you that is not a nice way to victimise Sheffers!!

Paxman II

Where are the players registrations? That is as crucial as the golden share.

At the end of the day I see a bigger mess getting bigger all the time with no clear end game in sight just the greed of all sides lurking over us like vultures trying to pry away their piece of meat for themselves. I include the hapless Joe Elliott in this too.

A better deal should have and could have been done to get SISU back out through the door with some return intact. They were always going to fight to preserve that, not step aside and ACL should have found a better route of diplomacy to get a way through it. For all that SISU are ACL could have humoured them on to an exit strategy. Funny thing is they still could. SISU won't be concerned about 10 points lost in the scheme of things. They will rightly blame ACL for that if it sticks after April 11th.

Ashdown1

Crikey I see the usual two lunatics have been at the Easter sherry early today, why don't you just get a room and a bottle of baby oil and you can 'Like' each other to your hearts content !!

Otis

Where are the players registrations? That is as crucial as the golden share.

At the end of the day I see a bigger mess getting bigger all the time with no clear end game in sight just the greed of all sides lurking over us like vultures trying to pry away their piece of meat for themselves. I include the hapless Joe Elliott in this too.

A better deal should have and could have been done to get SISU back out through the door with some return intact. They were always going to fight to preserve that, not step aside and ACL should have found a better route of diplomacy to get a way through it. For all that SISU are ACL could have humoured them on to an exit strategy. Funny thing is they still could. SISU won't be concerned about 10 points lost in the scheme of things. They will rightly blame ACL for that if it sticks after April 11th.

We don't know do we.

We are all guessing at the mo.

:censored:

RoboCCFC90

Crikey I see the usual two lunatics have been at the Easter sherry early today, why don't you just get a room and a bottle of baby oil and you can 'Like' each other to your hearts content !!

Are you provoking/suggesting Homosexual activities here Ash?

RoboCCFC90

I will be there tomorrow!!!

You have been told before CJ you won't be able to get in under the Kids for a Quid scheme no matter how much you try :facepalm:

torchomatic

You should let it go now and stop trying to cause conflict.

Ooooo contorversial, await the usual torrent of abuse from the usual suspects.........

torchomatic

Users who are viewing this thread