Full house tomorrow (1 Viewer)

torchomatic

Grendel

You could always wear the 'Torchy says SISU are our saviours' T-Shirt from December 2007....:facepalm:

Oh I think there were several thousand of those sold, don't you?

torchomatic

Good idea. Still got that somewhere.

Please do keep mentioning it in every post you make.

You could always wear the 'Torchy says SISU are our saviours' T-Shirt from December 2007....:facepalm:

warwickcccfc

Oh I think there were several thousand of those sold, don't you?

No, just one...to you (or Torchy, or whoever you are pretending to be).

It is becoming clear that you are not a CCFC fan with your comments, so I suggest you stop antagonising the loyal supporters on here with your silly comments.

Grendel

He means Grendel, the troll

If a troll is someone who supports a club regardless of owners yep that's me.

Grendel

No, just one...to you (or Torchy, or whoever you are pretending to be).

It is becoming clear that you are not a CCFC fan with your comments, so I suggest you stop antagonising the loyal supporters on here with your silly comments.

Interesting. My initial post was to actually indicate 2 things;

One -- the notion that there are supporters who stay away because of owners is a fallacy. They stay away because they have no interest in going (but will have an interest in hurling abuse at owners and indeed to those who do go but have a more considered view)

Two -- the irony that I am going which kind of proves I am not a SISU lover but a supporter of the club.

covmark

Yet another evening of grendel bashing, getting a bit boring now, someone who has a different opinion to the majority is a wum or a troll. Pathetic

Grendel

Yet another evening of grendel bashing, getting a bit boring now, someone who has a different opinion to the majority is a wum or a troll. Pathetic

Or if anyone agrees with me they are apparently me. How convenient!

Samo

I only mention troll because the name Grendel sort of invites it. Wasnt he a kind of troll? In Beowulf?
I could be wrong!
Anyway, no offence to anyone intended. Entitled to opinions and all that!

shy_tall_knight

SISU have not gone thy are a major creditor for one part of CCFC which is in administration and own another part of CFC.

I agree with Grendel that the SISU ownership by itself has not deterred fans from going, the Crewe game proved that. However their mismanagement of the club has lead to our poor performances / relegation etc.. which has impacted on crowds. We are in the entertainment business and a meaningless third division game is hardly going to be a major box office draw

Grendel

I only mention troll because the name Grendel sort of invites it. Wasnt he a kind of troll? In Beowulf?
I could be wrong!
Anyway, no offence to anyone intended. Entitled to opinions and all that!

Grendel is a dragon!

Sky Blue Kid

Interesting. My initial post was to actually indicate 2 things;

One -- the notion that there are supporters who stay away because of owners is a fallacy. They stay away because they have no interest in going (but will have an interest in hurling abuse at owners and indeed to those who do go but have a more considered view)

Two -- the irony that I am going which kind of proves I am not a SISU lover but a supporter of the club.

Didn't you read Nick's post on "Libel".....To put the record straight...I choose to go to away games only, because of my stance against SISU. Factor this for one minute. Every game for me is an away game. I pay £40 a year for Sky Blue Player to listen to home games....This will cease if SISU are still in charge next season. I've had a shitfull of SISU, (always have) Once it is beyond doubt that SISU are no longer our owners will be the day I set foot back in the Ricoh.(The former Telegraph Stand):guitar2:

Grendel

Was he, well there ya go, what do I know... that must be why you're so full of hot air! ;)

Also it is a 22 minute track by Marillion - possibly their finest composition.

Samo

Also it is a 22 minute track by Marillion - possibly their finest composition.

Marillion you say, hmm... It's no wonder you go to every game, you're hardened to punishment!

Samo

Grendel is a dragon!

Just googled Grendel, sad fucker that I am! Seems opinions differ on what kind of creature Grendel was. Illustrations look very much like... A Troll! :(

RoboCCFC90

Sometimes you just wish that certain posters would just calm down.. Not going to mention names but you know who you are!!!!!!

Warwickccfc

magic82ball

Now sisu have gone as administration is now official I assume all those supporters who refused to go while the Mayfair scumbags were in town will return tomorrow.

I'm getting there for 1.30 to avoid the rush.

You really are a massive bell end aren't you.

Mr B

You should let it go now and stop trying to cause conflict.

Erm i'm not sure what you mean, oh I cannot have a bit of banter with another user without you chipping in oh right, forgot you have got to have an opinion on everything.......

Sorry all disagreeing with Torch agian my bad.

Mr B

Or if anyone agrees with me they are apparently me. How convenient!

Grendel not the case, its clear that quite a few of us are fed up with your self-righteous preachings and you paddy throwing when others dare to disagree with you, oh and as many have pointed out Grendel is not a Dragon it was indeed a troll like monster slain by the warrior Beowolf in the classic poem and no thats not a dig at you being a supposed troll its fact!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread