Gatwick Drones (1 Viewer)

Otis

Nonsense!
Trespass is a civil offence so you can’t be arrested for it or charged with it!
The charge would be endangering an aircraft which is punishable by 5 years imprisonment.
That's more like it.

Hope that's the case. The amount of costs involved with this and the misery brought to people's lives deserves a very stern sentence. Will set a benchmark for any other wannabes who think they can behave in such a manner and fly drones wherever they see fit.

SkyblueBazza

Nonsense!
Trespass is a civil offence so you can’t be arrested for it or charged with it!
The charge would be endangering an aircraft which is punishable by 5 years imprisonment.
Surrey Chief of Police on the radio yesterday said it can carry a life sentence.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

clint van damme

Surrey Chief of Police on the radio yesterday said it can carry a life sentence.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

They'll pursue the most serious charge they can which they think will get a successful conviction so I doubt it will be this which is a shame because they fucking deserve it.

Otis

We won’t hear about them again
giphy.gif
?

Captain Dart

chiefdave

Paul Gait and his wife Elaine Kirk were arrested by police in connection with the drone disruption at Gatwick.
I'm not convinced myself, they hardly seem like eco-terrorists or crazy loons.
I'm not convinced either.
Gait’s Boss Said He Is a ‘Reliable Family Man’ & He Was ‘Busy on Site Working’ While the Drone Attacks Were Happening

dancers lance

Paul Gait and his wife Elaine Kirk were arrested by police in connection with the drone disruption at Gatwick.
I'm not convinced myself, they hardly seem like eco-terrorists or crazy loons.
TELEMMGLPICT000184176180_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqN3Rvk7PKo8NJDPuDIEgzFuypxsHfIpVji5QV6pLAmIw.jpeg

Gatwick drone: Identities of arrested couple revealed
I think we will all have to hold judgement, who said it was Eco loons, was it the papers? If you could see the bottom half of this photo I bet the floor is covered in high end drones and related paraphernalia, it wouldn't surprise me if she also had one partially inserted in that poor chaps back passage, her smile says 'sweetness and light' the eyebrows say 'drone queen of death'.

Otis

Reading the story, the bloke's boss says the suspect was at work at the time, so it can't be him.

You have to wonder if it is teen or young twenty somethings of the couple who were involved. Used the drones while their parents were at work or out or something.

If the boss is telling the truth, the male suspect has a stone cast alibi.

dancers lance

Reading the story, the bloke's boss says the suspect was at work at the time, so it can't be him.

You have to wonder if it is teen or young twenty somethings of the couple who were involved. Used the drones while their parents were at work or out or something.

If the boss is telling the truth, the male suspect has a stone cast alibi.
It's the wife, that poor chap was at work whilst that ice queen was laying waste to functioning society with a 1kg piece of plastic and a couple of L.E.D lights, evil genius she is.

Reactions: vow

dancers lance

Hate to say it, but she looks a little like Theresa May.
I've had 3 pints of Estrella and a glass of Kir Royale and even I can tell that gentleman flying that drone looks nothing like Theresa May.

dancers lance

Drone? What drone?
That's what that couple said when the Police knocked the door, whilst holding a RC transmitter for a drone..........pure speculation of course, but that's how it went down.

Captain Dart

I don't think this Game of Drones is over.

Paul Anthony

Seems a bit random. Somebody being stitched up? They look younger then the age said too

That's exactly what I thought. They can't be as old as quoted surely? No way does his wife look in her fifties in the pictures the papers have published, she looks about 30!

Marty

I think the ages quoted sound about right to me,

Otis

I was a bit concerned when the pics were released and their mugshots are plastered all over the front of today's papers if they were then proved to be not guilty.

Mud sticks.

Paul Anthony

I was a bit concerned when the pics were released and their mugshots are plastered all over the front of today's papers if they were then proved to be not guilty.

Mud sticks.

Headlines like this won't help matters...

Attachments

• IMG_20181223_120532.jpg
    IMG_20181223_120532.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 34

Marty

Mud sticks.

They do it all the time, they don't give a fuck if they ruin someones life.

Users who are viewing this thread