Gyokeres (3 Viewers)

Balli001

20 take away 3.5 =
hands up everyone

The new accounts will be a matter of public record
Couple of points so you maybe understand more: 1) we don't know how much either transfer so far actually cost so your plucking rumoured figures to suit your argument. 2) do you think we are stopping now and not signing any other players?

mmttww

Is it negative? I'm pointing out a contradiction on what he said previously you sausage

One thing was said to us, the fans. Other thing was in a press release that will be read by people outside the club, some of whom might have players we want. People have already pointed out why that's a good idea so I won't repeat it.

Yorkshire SB

It's bollocks opinion to say we're not spending money.

We are, and we have all been surprised at how much.

The squad build has to be a 2 year plan - so we'll need money for future windows and hopefully not have to be in a position where we need sell our best players throughout that time.

SHUNT31

This is exaggeration the other way - too early to tell either way
Whilst I agree it’s too early to tell it’s not an exaggeration to say he’s done more in the short term.

- Sorted out the shambles of a pitch at Ryton
- Secured arguably our best ever manager and coaching team on long term contracts (previously was a rolling contract)
- Ensured we got top money for our assets
- Record signing since PL days (with add ons could be record ever)
- A deal at the CBS which may be more expensive but allows us to have exclusivity of the bowl and the potential to do what we please (safe standing)
- Ensured the best pitch will be installed at the CBS

Yes it is early days but what else can we expect to happen in 6 months of ownership?

Users who are viewing this thread