Gyokeres (3 Viewers)

Hutch11

He shouldn't come out and say he's funding it all then should he?

That's my issue

Not the money being used, its sensible, its needed of course some should go on off the field stuff

He says stuff that contradicts what he's said before e.g family zone, infrastructure from his own pocket or backtracks on it, eg Season Tickets, box prices

Unless what he's saying is true or can be stuck to shouldn't he just shut up? that's what everyone said about the previous incumbents no?
Boooo Doug out

CCFCSteve

No, £17.1m

I think he meant if the last three sentences in that translation are suggesting Sporting have paid Brighton their sell on direct*, that would gross it up to around a £19m deal

*if that’s what solidarity payment to third party clubs means

Frostie

I think he meant if the last three sentences in that translation are suggesting Sporting have paid Brighton their sell on direct*, that would gross it up to around a £19m deal

His original club in Sweden will be due a solidarity payment too.

Nobbie_67

Quite possibly, I was trying to reflect what CCFC got after those payments, as ultimately that's what matters to us.

Sbarcher

Not going to read the last 1000 replies, but did he give the reason for his goal celebration? Looking at his goals on the other thread, looks like he started it for the last 6 months of the season.

SBT

Not going to read the last 1000 replies, but did he give the reason for his goal celebration? Looking at his goals on the other thread, looks like he started it for the last 6 months of the season.
It’s a Silence of the Lambs/Hannibal Lecter reference

Old Warwickshire lad

Look,nobody knows the exact details of the deal and why should we?
Sounds like they are a bit pissed about it, and we are quietly satisfied.
That will do for me.👍

SkyB

Excellent deal for all parties involved! All the best to Vik, he was a brilliant servant for us.

Getting a fee like that gives us a great platform to build from.

robbiethemole

Look at that awful blue sky and terribly hot sunshine............................why would he swap a cold, grey and fucking soaking wet Coventry for that?? why, why???

jay2015

I watched the farewell message of vik yes almost crying and saying he love the club fans If I was him I would have sign one year exetion bang in the goals this season then move to big club

shmmeee

Seen things like “ fee reputed to be in the region of “ and Brighton will get meaningful cut. But no figures announced by either club.
Ah well happy to think we are satisfied with the result.

Frostie posted a translation I think. Was full details of amount paid, who is paying Brighton, sell ons, the lot.

€20m up front. 15% of profit of future sale. Up to €4m in add ons. Sporting to pay Brighton their sell on fee. There might me more I can’t remember.

mark82

Frostie posted a translation I think. Was full details of amount paid, who is paying Brighton, sell ons, the lot.

€20m up front. 15% of profit of future sale. Up to €4m in add ons. Sporting to pay Brighton their sell on fee. There might me more I can’t remember.
Yeah, 15% gets reduced to 10% should the add ons be paid.

ExmouthNeil

For me the goal he scored against Wigan in the 95 minute when we were already 1 nil up absolutely summed him up...
Amazing... Takes me back to Robbie Keane and Mickey Quinn (Quinn not for the running from the half way line) but the quality of the player...

hill83

Confused Power Rangers GIF

Users who are viewing this thread