Gyokeres (3 Viewers)

djr8369

Gyokeres Contract Terms. This from an hour ago (if true) it was €20m Euros = £17m, plus €4m bonuses (£3.4m) plus 15% of
“Coventry take 15% capital gains, if certain collective and individual objectives are achieved it drops to 10%”

I assume that means if we get most of the 4m bonus we don’t get all the sell-on percentage.

Worth noting it sounds like profit rather than sale as people tend to assume it’s the latter.

Grendel

“Coventry take 15% capital gains, if certain collective and individual objectives are achieved it drops to 10%”

I assume that means if we get most of the 4m bonus we don’t get all the sell-on percentage.

Worth noting it sounds like profit rather than sale as people tend to assume it’s the latter.

The bonuses also include team achievements which could be champions league latter stages, league title etc

Grendel

I thought Kings hardball meant the deal was actually a minimum of £20 million?

Nobbie_67

Not 100% of it's accuracy...

View attachment 30636
This indicates that Sporting Lisbon will pay any amount due to 3rd party Clubs i.e Brighton? so we should get the full €20m Euros and 15% of any profit from future sale (i.e. sale price - €20 they paid for him)? They are paying the agent fees of €2m in addition. They really wanted him and seems a great deal for us.

CCFCSteve

This indicates that Sporting Lisbon will pay any amount due to 3rd party Clubs i.e Brighton? so we should get the full €20m Euros and 15% of any profit from future sale (i.e. sale price - €20 they paid for him)? They are paying the agent fees of €2m in addition. They really wanted him and seems a great deal for us.

Looks like agents plus ‘solidarity mechanism due to third party clubs’ is €2m. Presume that’s Brighton ?

edit - hard to tell if they’ve combined those two things or not

Grendel

Don't pick an argument with me you fuckin cretin.

Mate get a fuckin life . How should I know how they know, maybe they're just more open about things there, I'm just repeating what has been said.

Im not arguing I’m pointing out an obvious discrepancy to kings actual statement to what you’ve said

Why the aggression I’ve no idea

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

€20m @Earlsdon_Skyblue1 get the charity paid

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Including add-ons it comes to £20.5m, so if he’d have gone through with the bet then I would have lost!

Tom Cruise 80S GIF

Grendel

Shame the bet never happened, I’m sure the Andrew Tate Defence Fund could have really used that £250.

It was pretty generous to include add ons some of which will almost certainly never happen and never be proved either way

the rumpo kid

You know this is a forum, right? If you post something people are likely to respond. It would be pretty quiet otherwise.

Maybe you’re having a bad day but it seems unnecessary to be so rude to people.
Yes it's a forum, and response is expected, however, in this instance the player has left, and hopefully we have got a good deal, maybe better than expected if the Portuguese site are accurate. But he's gone why does everybody and there dog have to know the mintuiae of everything that has to do with the deal ? " Your saying Doug lied" I don't even know what Doug said FFS. I'm just posting something I found interesting.

I am not Doug king.

I am not ITK.

djr8369

Yes it's a forum, and response is expected, however, in this instance the player has left, and hopefully we have got a good deal, maybe better than expected if the Portuguese site are accurate. But he's gone why does everybody and there dog have to know the mintuiae of everything that has to do with the deal ? " Your saying Doug lied" I don't even know what Doug said FFS. I'm just posting something I found interesting.

I am not Doug king.

I am not ITK.
I’m not saying Doug lied I was just asking how they know about the 10% as you had mentioned it. You could have simply have said you don’t know or were repeating what you saw on here rather than telling me to “get a life”.

If you want to tell me to get the a life the new shirt thread where I’m discussing the sleeve sponsor is the place to do it.

Great_Expectations

Honestly not read the last few pages the first few comments post official announcement were annoying enough.

If you are taking DK’s comments re money going on infrastructure as absolute truth, you’re either an idiot or wholeheartedly anti DK.

On a more positive note; really enjoyed Viks goodbye video, it’s nice to see he does have some emotion and it’s CCFC which made him express it!

the rumpo kid

I’m not saying Doug lied I was just asking how they know about the 10% as you had mentioned it. You could have simply have said you don’t know or were repeating what you saw on here rather than telling me to “get a life”.

If you want to tell me to get the a life the new shirt thread where I’m discussing the sleeve sponsor is the place to do it.
Well now you know

Users who are viewing this thread