Has London Bridge fallen ? (1 Viewer)

Philosorapter

If it's not in bad taste, should we open a sweepstake up on time of death?

slowpoke

Lots off notes being passed around the commons currently. Between parties.

Has the queen died ?
Wouldn’t be surprised, Truss went off early and the mood in House changed remarkably during the important energy debate, nothing will be announced until all the family are at Balmoral, seven just turned up now.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

I've not really been following it, but just had a look on the BBC website and it looks pretty bad with the live update page going.

Planes coming in with all family members is a pretty big indicator something is very serious. Pretty sombre, I must admit.

Sick Boy

I get the impression that the real London Bridge has Fallen plan is already underway - black tie, programmes interrupted etc.

Winny the Bish

I get the impression that the real London Bridge has Fallen plan is already underway - black tie, programmes interrupted etc.
BBC don't want to get caught out like last time when the Queen Mother news broke and Sissons had a grey suit and purple tie on.

oscillatewildly

Radio station controllers suddenly playing sombre music over the normal programmes before official announcement may be an indicator.
And probably get them the sack.

Nick

Administrator
Think they are trying to drag the news coverage for an announcement.

Literally just wittering on.

clint van damme

Think they are trying to drag the news coverage for an announcement.

Literally just wittering on.

Think they're just waiting on Elton John putting the finishing touches on a candle in the wind revamp

Nick

Administrator
Fucking hell, bloke on the BBC going in detail how she's been dying since last October.

Don't hold back.

Philosorapter

ITV News now indefinitely on ITV1.

I imagine the internet to be very sluggish tonight with everyone trying to escape this.

Ian1779

Fucking hell, bloke on the BBC going in detail how she's been dying since last October.

Don't hold back.
Is that Witchell again? I’ve just got home and turned on the TV. He’s talking absolutely inane bollocks

Users who are viewing this thread