Has London Bridge fallen ? (5 Viewers)

Sick Boy

Just put on the BBC online and the royal correspondent seems like he's about to break down in tears.

CCFCSteve

Yeah, it's really weird that she gets vilified by the press while that just gets ignored.

Even most royalist papers have rightly been pretty negative towards him. He gets ignored as he’s not out there doing interviews etc…when he did try that he was rightly vilified !

Megan hasn’t helped herself. Some of the the stuff in the earlier press was wrong but she’s subsequently proven to be a bit of a hypocrite (and Harry for that matter). You can’t talk about showing compassion then do tv gigs slagging off your in laws, especially when Prince Philip was seriously ill. They could’ve held off publicly airing their grievances for a couple of years surely ?! If you want a private life, live one, if you don’t like the royal establishment, drop the titles 🤷‍♂️

Sick Boy

The weather there looks shite.
Even most royalist papers have rightly been pretty negative towards him. He gets ignored as he’s not out there doing interviews etc…when he did try that he was rightly vilified !

Megan hasn’t helped herself. Some of the the stuff in the earlier press was wrong but she’s subsequently proven to be a bit of a hypocrite. You can’t talk about showing compassion then do tv gigs slagging off your in laws, especially when Prince Philip was seriously ill. They could’ve held off publicly airing their grievances for a couple of years surely ?! If you want a private life, live one, if you don’t like the royal establishment, drop the titles 🤷‍♂️
Yeah, I agree but the likes of the Mail’s coverage is just unhinged - and I consider myself a republican.

Great_Expectations

I’m not a Royalist or pay too much attention to all things Royal Family, but it will be a sad day all round if she does go today.

Even for someone not that invested in it all like me, she’s been a beacon of stability and always represented herself and family well, despite the constant press attention, pressure and numerous tough times they’ve been through.

Plus, probably like most of my generation, she remind me of my Gran.

Nick

Administrator
Have seen about 3 days of mourning.

Does that mean schools closed tomorrow and no work?

Grendel

Have seen about 3 days of mourning.

Does that mean schools closed tomorrow and no work?

She isn't dead yet is she?

torchomatic

Knowing the Queen as I do I know she would want Coventry City vs WBA to go ahead on Saturday if the worst happens.

Paul Anthony

I doubt they'd be having the whole family going up there unless it was close.

Users who are viewing this thread