Joe Cole agrees deal with Tampa Bay Rowdies (1 Viewer)

idm1975

Whats funny is a poster who actively stalks another poster due to his forthright views on certain players and when he realises he was right all along the only thing he can reply with is "Lol, u funny."

I suspect that's the last I will be hearing from you.
Why do you assume that would be the last you would hear of me? You think your damning stat is enough to see me off? You are clearly clueless when it comes to football matters and i think its funny.

Grendel

Why do you assume that would be the last you would hear of me? You think your damning stat is enough to see me off? You are clearly clueless when it comes to football matters and i think its funny.

Oh really? In what respect am I clueless in relation to this thread? Please provide an example and explain why I am clueless?

Grendel

B-Ban-Boogie

I coached\played in the FSSL (Florida Suncoast Soccer League) Cup Final at the Rowdies yesterday and spoke to one or 2 people about Joe Cole.
Although it’s a small, probably 7,000 seater former baseball stadium, the settings and surroundings are absolutely superb.
It’s right in downtown St. Pete, on the water, with views of the marina close by and if you want to earn loads of money, be idolized by fans and not have to exert to much energy and still look quality, this is the place to be.

From what they were telling me, he was here on vacation previously and came and watched a game and was really impressed with it all.
They are all stunned that someone of his caliber agreed to play for them and to be honest if he isn’t THE stand out player in the NASL then he isn’t trying.
The standard is good, but it ain’t that good.

The Rowdies are trying to make a push for an MLS place and this goes a long way to proving they can attract big players.
They also mentioned he is flying in this week sometime, but I don’t remember if they said he was starting this Saturday’s home game against Rayo OKC (Oklahoma City)
If he is.. I’ll be there. :D
PUSB!!

20160508_084821.jpg 20160508_084922.jpg 20160508_090206.jpg 20160508_090336.jpg 20160508_092114.jpg

ajsccfc

Palm trees and not a single cloud in the sky. Can't really blame him to go for that over Ryton.

Chipfat

I coached\played in the FSSL (Florida Suncoast Soccer League) Cup Final at the Rowdies yesterday and spoke to one or 2 people about Joe Cole.
Although it’s a small, probably 7,000 seater former baseball stadium, the settings and surroundings are absolutely superb.
It’s right in downtown St. Pete, on the water, with views of the marina close by and if you want to earn loads of money, be idolized by fans and not have to exert to much energy and still look quality, this is the place to be.

From what they were telling me, he was here on vacation previously and came and watched a game and was really impressed with it all.
They are all stunned that someone of his caliber agreed to play for them and to be honest if he isn’t THE stand out player in the NASL then he isn’t trying.

The Rowdies are trying to make a push for an MLS place and this goes a long way to proving they can attract big players.
They also mentioned he is flying in this week sometime, but I don’t remember if they said he was starting this Saturday’s home game against Rayo OKC (Oklahoma City)
If he is.. I’ll be there. :D
PUSB!!

View attachment 5165View attachment 5166View attachment 5167View attachment 5168View attachment 5169

I'll drive down to see him Boogie, we could meet up for a pint if you want.

fernandopartridge

Palm trees and not a single cloud in the sky. Can't really blame him to go for that over Ryton.

I was saying this, it's amazing how few footballers take up such an opportunity. If not America than Oz, Spain or anywhere really (apart from Turkey or Greece cos they're just a bit too passionate)

B-Ban-Boogie

I'll drive down to see him Boogie, we could meet up for a pint if you want.

I probably can't make it this weekend as its my mates birthday and now he now wants to play golf and BBQ round the pool but the next home game is on June 4th against Ottawa Fury at 7.30pm if you fancy that game?
There is a supporters bar, 1 block away called the "Rowdies Den' .... Let me know if you fancy that and we can meet in there?
One of my mates goes all the time and he's always asking me to go so this may just persuade me!! :D

Nick

Administrator
I probably can't make it this weekend as its my mates birthday and now he now wants to play golf and BBQ round the pool but the next home game is on June 4th against Ottawa Fury at 7.30pm if you fancy that game?
There is a supporters bar, 1 block away called the "Rowdies Den' .... Let me know if you fancy that and we can meet in there?
One of my mates goes all the time and he's always asking me to go so this may just persuade me!! :D

You lot should be banned for having this conversation on here :(

Chipfat

Yeah June 4th could work, ill message you on here if Nik lets us!!. i fly back to Cov week after to get some sun in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

usskyblue

I went to every home game a couple of years ago. The standard then was so-so. Watching the NASL now is painful, both the playing side, and the officiating. It's common place for players to run around the ball to play it with their favoured foot, or worse, pass straight in to touch with their other.

Cole will look like Ronaldo in that team.

Although, as far as ownership goes....lets just say....it's a case of; out the frying pan and in to the fire.

Nice area, yes....but, imo, the Rowdies are a mess, and miles away from being an MLS expansion team.

Rusty Trombone

James Bailey may well be playing for Ottawa, seems to be getting games regularly for them. Fans of player statistics should see their website, tells you how many tackles each player made, fouls won and conceded, and even the direction of each pass.

usskyblue

James Bailey may well be playing for Ottawa, seems to be getting games regularly for them. Fans of player statistics should see their website, tells you how many tackles each player made, fouls won and conceded, and even the direction of each pass.

Can't comment much on this years' nasl.com as I don't use it much anymore...but last year they had a million useless stats and frequently got the bloody scores wrong..

Users who are viewing this thread