Leicester Are Going Down (1 Viewer)

pusbccfc

Championship could be incredible next season. In with Ipswich, Plymouth and possibly a Derby/Wednesday and possibly Leeds/Leicester/West Ham/Everton.

Grendel

Robinshio

I think they need 4 points minimum, which means beating west ham last day, and a point from either newcastle or liverpool - cant see it the way they are playing

Grendel

I think there's a good chance they'd make an approach for Robins if they go down.

May do as they do tend to look at uk mangers more than a lot of these clubs

ovduk78

I think they need 4 points minimum, which means beating west ham last day, and a point from either newcastle or liverpool - cant see it the way they are playing
Looking at fixtures Leeds, Everton, Forest & Leicester will all go into last game needing something.

Gleneagles65

Come on Liverpool, close that coffin lid down on the Foxes tonight. A nice sweetener for next season if Wednesday goes wrong.

no_loyalty

They are shocking, should have been 3-0.

rob9872

Love to see them getting beat, but can't find it within me to cheer on the theiving scousers

Brighton Sky Blue

They should be too good for Leicester, especially if Rice is playing his last game for West Ham, he'll want to go out with a bang.

They’ve been very inconsistent though even with him having a strong season. Impressively I think Forest already might have enough.

Users who are viewing this thread