Leicester Are Going Down (1 Viewer)

clint van damme

Don't buy this weak league next year stuff.
These teams are in deep shit for a reason.

I think Everton in particular could struggle in the championship.
I've said it before, but they've spent a fortune in the prem and are still awful, don't see them getting anywhere near to doing a Burnley.

Otis

I've said it before, but they've spent a fortune in the prem and are still awful, don't see them getting anywhere near to doing a Burnley.
I think, luckily for them, they will get out of it again this season. Wolves away and Bournemouth at home isn't it? I think they will get enough points.

skybluetony176

They’ve got doing a Stoke written all over them if they come down. Got a feeling they’ll stay up by the narrowest of margins though. This season at least.

Gynnsthetonic

Their training ground alone must cost a fortune to run, and a massive loan to Macqurie Bank will take all the parachute payments. A Stoke or even a Sunderland could be on the cards. They owe around £344m although some of this is to the owner who doesn't seem interested anymore.

RingoCCFC

Life long family friend is an old baby squad geez and he honestly was routing for us given our history, I don't feel for them the same but I don't necessarily hate them but I'm at a 50/50 with the clubs coming down on if they're going to really do the business or suffer, look at Burnley when they were relegated and they didn't have half the money or talent that Leicester have and they were able to do the business, new managers and the money they've got they could sort things out.

I heard there was a lot of stuff going on in the background with Rodgers and his daughter getting shafted by one of the players and this caused some big division within the dressing room between him and players with other players in general. I bet Madders will sell for a hefty fee alone so they'll be able to draw some top level championship talent, can't see them going down but I'd say it's a 50/50 if they'll be top six or mid table.

Users who are viewing this thread