Leicester Are Going Down (2 Viewers)

ovduk78

Dean Smith was a strange appointment, he just doesn't seem the kind of manager who gets a team playing with passion & fight a team in their position needs.

no_loyalty

Dean Smith was a strange appointment, he just doesn't seem the kind of manager who gets a team playing with passion & fight a team in their position needs.
Relegated two seasons in a row.

The CableGuy

I think they need 2 wins. Relegation by the weekend

They might get away with needing just 4 points, their GD is much better compared to everyone down there with the exception of Forest. They also need Everton to take just 1 point from their remaining 2 games.

Otis

They could of course beat Newcastle at the weekend, but they would have to play out of their skins and catch Newcastle on an off day you would have thought.

The CableGuy

Where are they getting 4 points from!!! They are fucked.

Shame. :D

Leicester: Newcastle (A), West Ham (H)
Everton: Wolves (A), Bournemouth (H)

I'd be amazed if Everton can't beat Bournemouth in front of a packed home crowd. That might be enough for them and cheerio for Leicester.

Otis

I see Forest, Leeds and Everton all play before Leicester's next game, so they could already be all but down by the time they face Newcastle couldn't they.

The CableGuy

I see Forest, Leeds and Everton all play before Leicester's next game, so they could already be all but down by the time they face Newcastle couldn't they.

I can see Forest getting at least a point from Arsenal, they looked demoralised on Sunday. Wouldn't be too surprised if Everton got a point at Wolves who have nothing to play for. Leeds are away to West Ham who rested 9 players for their Europa League semi.

Bugsy

1st time I've heard that Si Señor chant got to say that's class

alexccfc99

Disgrace going down with some of the players they've got.
They're a rudderless mess - lovely.
Other than Tielemans, Maddison and Barnes is their squad really that good? They are the only three who I think would get into top half Prem Sides

They flogged Schmeichel and Fofana last summer and only signed Faes who is comfortably one of the worst Premier League players I have ever seen - Also worth noting that persisting with Danny Ward when that young lad they’ve only started playing recently looks okay has been a catastrophic error

My money on them to go down at 11/1 back in August was a great bet if I do say so myself

Robinshio

They could of course beat Newcastle at the weekend, but they would have to play out of their skins and catch Newcastle on an off day you would have thought.
With Newcastle needing to stay ahead of Liverpool at a packed st James park. Good luck with that one 🤣

Users who are viewing this thread