Leicester (1 Viewer)

CCFC88

Dickheads like you is why I comment, go and have a wank over Vardy, sounds like you want to.

Keep going mate, youre making yourself look a right wally. 22 goals in 34 PL games this season, some return that for a player that cost them 1mill.

Last edited:

LB87ccfc

Keep going mate, youre making yourself look a right wally. 22 goals in 34 PL games this season, some return that for a player that cost them 1mill.

Not making myself look like anything, I can already see straight through you of what kind of fan you are...

Vardy without his pace is nothing special at all, Harry Kane is by far the superior striker out the two at the top for example.

Have a lovely evening supporting your more preferred team Sat night on match of the day.

CCFC88

Not making myself look like anything, I can already see straight through you of what kind of fan you are...

Vardy without his pace is nothing special at all, Harry Kane is by far the superior striker out the two at the top for example.

Have a lovely evening supporting your more preferred team Sat night on match of the day.

But he does have pace, thats one of is attributes that makes him one of the coutry's best strikers.

PS. I love winding you up, youre the best.

ajsccfc

Bit of an odd criticism of Vardy that. Kane without his feet wouldn't be much of a player, but he's luckily got those too.

eastwoodsdustman

I must be one of the few who are glad they are at the top at the moment. It will make it all the better when they royally fuck it up to see those glory hunting six fingered inbreds having to turn up to the last game knowing they'll finish second having had the trophy snatched away from them at the last.

LB87ccfc

Bit of an odd criticism of Vardy that. Kane without his feet wouldn't be much of a player, but he's luckily got those too.

Vardy lives off his pace.

Kane leads the line better touch hold up play, the more natural finisher of the two, watched both strikers closely and both have different strengths and weaknesses, just Kane is the more rounded package by some distance.

ajsccfc

I agree about Kane and much prefer him as a player, but saying Vardy would be lesser without pace is a bit redundant unless there's some reason he'll lose his pace any time soon.

CCFC88

Vardy lives off his pace.

Kane leads the line better touch hold up play, the more natural finisher of the two, watched both strikers closely and both have different strengths and weaknesses, just Kane is the more rounded package by some distance.

Youve been watching Vardy closely and then want to come on a Cov forum and talk about him? How dare you. go back to Foxestalk.com

1ccfc

Just wondering why a thread about Leicester is allowed to stay on the main forum, when other non CCFC threads are quickly moved to the appropriate section? Just curious :thinking about:

Otis

Just wondering why a thread about Leicester is allowed to stay on the main forum, when other non CCFC threads are quickly moved to the appropriate section? Just curious :thinking about:
Because Coventry City and Leicester City are merging into he summer, haven't you heard?

The decision is that the new club will play at the Ricoh because it is the better stadium of the two, that it will play in Sky blue with dark blue stripes and that Coventry keep the Coventry part of the name and Leicester keep the City part.

Coventry City in Sky blue at the Ricoh.

LB87ccfc

I agree about Kane and much prefer him as a player, but saying Vardy would be lesser without pace is a bit redundant unless there's some reason he'll lose his pace any time soon.

Hardly redundant, its shitty over the top crap for him to run on too, aint the tosser getting on abit now 29 etc will lose it in the next couple of years.

Wont reach 20 goals again either.

LB87ccfc

Youve been watching Vardy closely and then want to come on a Cov forum and talk about him? How dare you. go back to Foxestalk.com

Yeah you keep sending dvds forcing me to watch as your a huge admirer and think its absolutely fantastic to see the 6 fingered inbred cunts doing so well.

Im pretty sure they wouldnt feel the same way if it was us mate.

I find you hilarious by the way, brightens up my day to see such a melt spout utter bollocks on here.

As said before who gives a flying fuck how or what they do, their nothing to me personally, never even been on the radar.

Lots of hugs.

Grendel

CCFC88

Yeah you keep sending dvds forcing me to watch as your a huge admirer and think its absolutely fantastic to see the 6 fingered inbred cunts doing so well.

Im pretty sure they wouldnt feel the same way if it was us mate.

I find you hilarious by the way, brightens up my day to see such a melt spout utter bollocks on here.

As said before who gives a flying fuck how or what they do, their nothing to me personally, never even been on the radar.

Lots of hugs.

Are you Vardy in disguise? melt

ajsccfc

Hardly redundant, its shitty over the top crap for him to run on too, aint the tosser getting on abit now 29 etc will lose it in the next couple of years.

Shitty or not, it's clearly working. You can say pretty much any player would be lesser without one of their strengths, you're still not really saying anything though.

Nick

Administrator
Haha Kids haha, thought wouldnt be long before you turned up. :)
I.got the keyboard warrior alert, it looks like the football factory add on has been purchased here though.

Jogon, melt etc etc. Let's just be careful before somebody gets opened up by their space bar and gets their mum's laptop covered in claret.

LB87ccfc

I.got the keyboard warrior alert, it looks like the football factory add on has been purchased here though.

Jogon, melt etc etc. Let's just be careful before somebody gets opened up by their space bar and gets their mum's laptop covered in claret.

Actually made me laugh

Grendel

Haha Kids haha, thought wouldnt be long before you turned up. :)

So in your view was Simeon Jackson as good a striker as Calum Wilson?

Brylowes

Yeah but when I've watched this season, he's got a real knack of taking those
(shitty over the top balls) out of the air and bringing it under control.
He does it time and again ,the direction height & pace it comes at him doesn't
seem to matter and it invariably ends in a chance.
Thats why they keep playing shitty over the top balls.

Hope Spurs win it though. :D

H

Huckerby

You're embarrassing yourself

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Sick Boy

If anyone is a melt lad its fucking you. I couldnt find a bigger one on this forum at this moment in time.

Now jog on and keep dribbling over that keyboard

Your plastic geezer act shows you up for the snivelling little runt you obviously are.

chiefdave

I guess how much Leicester potentially winning the title bothers you depends on what generation you are. When I started going to games there was never a mention of Leicester as a rival, it was always Villa. As a result it doesn't bother me in the slightest if they do well.

Suspect for the younger generation they have never seen us in the same division as Villa so view Leicester differently.

Users who are viewing this thread