Leicester (9 Viewers)

chiefdave

The game this Saturday is huge for them. I reckon they will lose and Spurs will snatch the title!

I can see them blowing it. Think the pressure will get to them. Combination of the result last week and Vardy getting suspended will have the doubts starting to creep in.

Grendel

I can see them blowing it. Think the pressure will get to them. Combination of the result last week and Vardy getting suspended will have the doubts starting to creep in.

They've shown no sign of blowing it so far - they've coped with the pressure very well.

Only 3 defeats all season. Amazing stat really.

The pressure is a on spurs who have to win every game really.

ajsccfc

mtKbwuD.png

CJ_covblaze

Gazolba

It's no accident that Leicester are top and they also have one of the best goal-keepers in the league. To succeed, you need a really exceptional goal-keeper. Not only does Schmeichel stop shots but he also sets up many attacks.

chiefdave

Lol Leicester feeling the pressure

Yep, thought they might crack a bit after last week and Vardy being suspended but no sign of that at all. Spurs need a win tomorrow night to keep a chance alive. A loss and they're 8 points behind with 3 games left.

Grendel

Yep, thought they might crack a bit after last week and Vardy being suspended but no sign of that at all. Spurs need a win tomorrow night to keep a chance alive. A loss and they're 8 points behind with 3 games left.

I just wish the "not so special one" was still sulking and posing around at Chelsea. The sight on the last day of the season of Ranieri lifting the title would be a spectacle worth paying for.

Gazolba

The big question for me is how many of their players can they hold onto for next season. I like Ranieri, he seems very humble, almost as surprised at Leicester's success as the rest of us. But he is a very smart manager and obviously a great motivator.

rob9872

Congratulations Fester, fair play. Deserved winners.

chiefdave

They'll need 3 points from the next 2 games (Man Utd away and Everton at home) to get presented with the trophy at the King Power. Reckon they will do that.

Grendel

They'll need 3 points from the next 2 games (Man Utd away and Everton at home) to get presented with the trophy at the King Power. Reckon they will do that.

If Tottenham lose at Chelsea they can lose all 3 games.

Sky_Blue_Daz

Absolutely good luck to them
Would be brilliant for Ranieri to get a guard of honour at Chelsea
Amazing to think where they were a few years ago

Otis

Does make me laugh the amount of times I have now heard people on the TV and radio say Leicester ONLY have to win at Man U to claim the title. Have you seen Man U's home form?

Fine to say that a win at Man will win the title, but I keeps hearing 'ALL they have to do.'

Man U 2-0 Palace
Man U 1-0 Villa
Man U 1-0 Everton
Man 1-0 Watford
Man U 3-2 Arsenal
Man U 3-0 Stoke

They've won their last 6 home league games. I can very much see Man U beating Leicester, or it maybe being a draw anyway. My guess is that if Leicester do win the title, it will be down to Spurs failing to beat Chelsea, or Leicester winning it at home to Everton.

Think that if Leicester lose at Old Trafford and Spurs beat Chelsea, then Spurs still have a bit of a chance, especially if the nerves kick in for the Foxes in their next home game, because they too have Chelsea after that.

Think the key game here could well prove to be Everton at home. If Leicester somehow only manage to gain a draw out of that game, I can still see Spurs pipping them. The two key fixtures I reckon are Spurs at Chelsea and Leicester at home to Everton.

clint van damme

Absolutely good luck to them
Would be brilliant for Ranieri to get a guard of honour at Chelsea
Amazing to think where they were a few years ago

I like you Daz but I think I'm going to have to report that post. Displaying goodwill toward Leicester is unacceptable!

Grendel

Does make me laugh the amount of times I have now heard people on the TV and radio say Leicester ONLY have to win at Man U to claim the title. Have you seen Man U's home form?

Fine to say that a win at Man will win the title, but I keeps hearing 'ALL they have to do.'

Man U 2-0 Palace
Man U 1-0 Villa
Man U 1-0 Everton
Man 1-0 Watford
Man U 3-2 Arsenal
Man U 3-0 Stoke

They've won their last 6 home league games. I can very much see Man U beating Leicester, or it maybe being a draw anyway. My guess is that if Leicester do win the title, it will be down to Spurs failing to beat Chelsea, or Leicester winning it at home to Everton.

Think that if Leicester lose at Old Trafford and Spurs beat Chelsea, then Spurs still have a bit of a chance, especially if the nerves kick in for the Foxes in their next home game, because they too have Chelsea after that.

Think the key game here could well prove to be Everton at home. If Leicester somehow only manage to gain a draw out of that game, I can still see Spurs pipping them. The two key fixtures I reckon are Spurs at Chelsea and Leicester at home to Everton.

Leicester are clearly a far superior side to Man Utd, Everton and Chelsea.

The scenario you describe as a possibility is far less likely than CCFC had of promotion a week ago.

Otis

Leicester are clearly a far superior side to Man Utd, Everton and Chelsea.

The scenario you describe as a possibility is far less likely than CCFC had of promotion a week ago.

Don't think so.

All I have said is that if Spurs beat Chelsea and Leicester lose to Man U, Spurs have a chance. Not saying it's going to happen and with the City scenario that was a lot less likely because there were 5 teams we needed to better, not just 1 and despite the 2 wins on the bounce our form had been really poor.

Spurs' form has been excellent. Our scenario was a lot less of a possibility.

Personally I don't think Leicester will beat Man U and I think they will take the title at home to Everton.

Sick Boy

I can't believe it is actually going to happen...to make it even worse there is the possibility of me moving back to the Midlands...to...Leicestershire :S

Ashdown

I read that Leicester City are freezing their Season Ticket prices from last year. A friend of mine has had incredible value with his ticket in the family stand this year..................pays £380, so £20 per match over the 19 games !

chiefdave

I read that Leicester City are freezing their Season Ticket prices from last year. A friend of mine has had incredible value with his ticket in the family stand this year..................pays £380, so £20 per match over the 19 games !

Good on them. Although to be fair with the money in the PL they aren't as reliant on ticket money as clubs in other divisions.

Still they could have easily whacked the prices up.

Covstu

I think Leicester will draw on Saturday and take it on for another game. The title is theirs but its just a matter of when.

Hats off to them, unbelievable effort.

Terry Gibson's perm

Good on any team who makes an effort to keep the game in reach of the working man

Grendel

covcity4life

if its 4 pts after this week then it puts alot of pressure on the home game vs everton

not over till its over in football.

Speedies_Chips

Even if it goes to the last game I don't think Chelsea will put up too much resistance to Leicester. I think they'd rather Leicester won it than Spurs.

Rodders1

if its 4 pts after this week then it puts alot of pressure on the home game vs everton

not over till its over in football.

They're 20/1 on to win the league now. Really hope they slip up. But the bookies rarely get it wrong (apart from the start of the season!! 5000/ 1!)

Nick

Administrator
20/1 on, it's the same thing as 1/20.

So if you put a tenner on, what do you win? Isn't it the same as putting 20 on to win a quid? I only ask because it was on the news saying it was 20/1 and he was going to the bookies which I thought was strange!

I thought it was different.

clint van damme

So if you put a tenner on, what do you win? Isn't it the same as putting 20 on to win a quid? I only ask because it was on the news saying it was 20/1 and he was going to the bookies which I thought was strange!

I thought it was different.

probably said 20/1 on which is the same as 1/20 but not the same as 20/1.

You're right, 20/1 on and 1/20 both return £21 to a £20 stake.

Had to drive through Leicester today, somehow bought it home to me that they're about to win the premiership!

Users who are viewing this thread