Leyton Orient Match Thread (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Talk about the game here! I am going for 2-1 to us :)

pusbccfc

Lose 2-0 :(

skybluejelly

normal case of thinking how crap weare all week....but somehow have deluded myself into thinking its a certain 3 points today 3-1 city pusb

FinchyNo1

2-0 Win,Fleck to score first.

Think the mentality has to be attack,attack,attack.

I'm hoping Cody gets a good run out today.

skybluejelly

believe it or not i am hoping we go behind today then go on and win...the sooner we get the still not winning from a loosing positon off our back i honestly believe we will turn a corner..what is it 3 years now since we have come from behind to win.(in 90 minutes)

Ronfarmer

I think Robins might revert to his favourite formation of two defensive midfielders to stop leaking the goals. And by some logic peculiar only to me, I think that defensive move would allow us to sneak a one nil win against the run of play.

JHarding1987

Attack is the best form of defence & as our defence is shit, we should go out all guns blazing. Plus it would be more entertaining to watch, mind, that is on the basis that the tossers put the effort in for more than 20mins.

SkyBlue_Bear83

I think Robins might revert to his favourite formation of two defensive midfielders to stop leaking the goals. And by some logic peculiar only to me, I think that defensive move would allow us to sneak a one nil win against the run of play.
Yea I think this may happen, possibly go back to a 5 man midfield

SkyBlue_Bear83

looks like a 4-5-1/4-4-1-1 to me
-------Muprhy
Christie--Edge--Wood--Reckord
Baker--Bailey--Jennings--Sheff
-------------Fleck
-------------Goldy

I'm happy with that team, think we can sneak a 1-0 now. Edge and Wood were excellent vs Dons and Clarke needs a rest, extra strength in midfield to help us retain possession better also

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Yet again im impressed by all changes Robins has made! All correct decisions imo. Just a shame we havent got better players to replace the outgoing ones.

Surprised about Sheffs inclusion but i expect hes chosen to fit into a 5 man midfield rather than playing up front

Paxman II

I think it depends on what MR thinks we need right now. Does he go defensive and ensure we don't lose and build from there or does he attack and throw it all to the wind and claim a 4-0 win?

The confidence can shatter if we get it wrong.

Baker saying they are a strong organsised team so I expect we will set up not to lose and try and just nick it.

Users who are viewing this thread