Maddison (1 Viewer)

SlowerThanPlatt

Could understand a little if we were equal with them and there was a competitive rivalry there but there’s not. We’re worlds apart sadly - Leicester can take our best players and put them in their 23s

SlowerThanPlatt

I can’t believe they’ve gone ahead with the transfer without consulting you Adge. What a waste of money - could have saved £22m if they just asked you

Rodders1

I’m gutted he’s gone to Leicester. I understand it’s petty. But football fans are petty.

There I said it.

PVA

He's said on Twitter that he's a Canary for life and Norwich will be the first result he checks.

That won't go down well with some of our fans.

play_in_skyblue_stripes

No need for comments you have made James Maddison if you were a Coventry City fan from Coventry.
Heart and fantastic club etc. Many bad experiences with their fans and dodgy business ethics around 2002. Lucky to have had massive investment instead of what we have had to suffer.

Never had the talent you had to sign for professional club . If I had I would never have said that about what I call the T0$$ers. Each to there own opinion etc but very disappointed to hear those comments from a Coventry person who I assummed was a Coventry City fan.
This will go down like a lead balloon with many Coventry City supporters.
Why are some of our fans such planks?

OK maybe T0$$ers isn't particularly nice thing to say either but calling me a plank isn't justified.

Speedies_Chips

No need for comments you have made James Maddison if you were a Coventry City fan from Coventry.
Heart and fantastic club etc. Many bad experiences with their fans and dodgy business ethics around 2002. Lucky to have had massive investment instead of what we have had to suffer.

Never had the talent you had to sign for professional club . If I had I would never have said that about what I call the T0$$ers. Each to there own opinion etc but very disappointed to hear those comments from a Coventry person who I assummed was a Coventry City fan.
This will go down like a lead balloon with many Coventry City supporters.

OK maybe T0$$ers isn't particularly nice thing to say either but calling me a plank isn't justified.

Ok I take it back, but what you said wasn't very rational.

Otis

You’re so so wrong....... literally yesterday had a plumber in my house (I live in leicester) telling me how much he hated Cov. I get it all the time.
Maybe it's you.

giphy.gif

NortonSkyBlue

There is no rivalry between Coventry and Leicester, you lot need to grow up.
Suitably admonished! Before I go to my room I must say that when I was a young boy Wolves were our rivals, then Leicester for a while, then Villa, all whilst we were in the same division.
I don't look at Walsall for example as rivals or Oxford, mere stepping stones on our journey back up the leagues.
I think that Leicester should be our natural rivals and I hope we get back in to a position where we are on a par with them, not the different planets we currently inhabit.
Anyhow rivalry is the lifeblood of football, without it the sport is antiseptic like Rugby Union.
Oh for the songs of my youth! Oh wanky wanky, wanky wanky wanky Worthington....we hate Leicester and we hate Leicester......your mums your dad..... we hate Nottingham Forest, we hate Liverpool too(and Leicester)....L.E.I.C..E.S..T.E.R Leicester are shit.
Move on nothing to see here, no rivalry.

Otis

I recall the Wolves chant too and that was back in the early 70's.

We all hate Wolves and Wolves and Wolves, Wolves and Wolves and Wolves and Wolves, we all f**king hate Wolves (and Leicester).

That was a definite chant.

SlowerThanPlatt

Us and Leicester see each other as secondary rivals. They are similar to us - they dislike Forest the most but they’re preoccupied with Derby. We hate Villa the most but they have the second city derby.

It really should be a bigger fixture than it is. There was always prearranged trouble when we played Leicester

Otis

Us and Leicester see each other as secondary rivals. They are similar to us - they dislike Forest the most but they’re preoccupied with Derby. We hate Villa the most but they have the second city derby.

It really should be a bigger fixture than it is
And who's that against?

Users who are viewing this thread