Maddison (1 Viewer)

ccfcrob

Twitter saying Maddison has changed his mind about Leicester? Wants to look further into Southampton. From a lcfc twitter account also
Whether he was joking or not but he was saying that in The Wallace on Monday night.

ccfcrob

The referees in general have been abysmal
The only poor referee was in the England game because he was too nice. Tunisian players refusing to move 10 yards for corners and free kicks. He asked them multiple times to move without booking them. Every other game the referees and VAR have been fantastic. I fearyou are just choosing to be deliberately argumentative as usual.

Otis

Refs have allowed themselves to get bullied at times for sure.

Has anyone been booked for dissent yet?

thekidfromstrettoncamp

I watch guys built like brick outhouses falling all over the places at the slightest touch and Refs buying it . Like Otis had said I have not seen anyone booked for dissent . The retreating from the ball for free kicks is non excitant The guy sent off yesterday took an age to go. Certain players and certain teams are getting away with too much.

eastwoodsdustman

There was at least one penalty given where the forward has moved his foot back to make sure that theres contact. Overall the refereeing has reminded me of a lot of what we saw at home last season. Teams trying to kill games off with cynical fouls, play acting and diving around and referees just too weak to stop it.

vow

Twitter saying Maddison has changed his mind about Leicester? Wants to look further into Southampton. From a lcfc twitter account also
He could be sounding out other bigger clubs too?

covcity4life

The only poor referee was in the England game because he was too nice. Tunisian players refusing to move 10 yards for corners and free kicks. He asked them multiple times to move without booking them. Every other game the referees and VAR have been fantastic. I fearyou are just choosing to be deliberately argumentative as usual.
Some of these clowns should not be allowed to comment on football outside of ccfc

vow

Balls, want the kid to do well, just not that well in an Incester shirt!

SlowerThanPlatt

Leicester have confirmed the signing of James Maddison from Norwich.

The 21-year-old has signed a five-year contract and joins for an undisclosed fee, thought to be £22million rising to £24m if add-ons are reached.

Grendel

Given there is only you and Stanley Unwin thinking they have been good then that’s an odd argument.

The referees are sub standard. Look at the ludicrous decision to award a free kick abd not a penalty yesterday. Then the Colombia “foul” for their goal.

As for VOR it’s a shambles of an invention. It’s rules for operating are confusing and massively flawed.

shmmeee

Wait until Maddwrs scores an own goal from the halfway line to send them down on the last day. Then Cory will look (more) stupid.

Otis

Given there is only you and Stanley Unwin thinking they have been good then that’s an odd argument.

The referees are sub standard. Look at the ludicrous decision to award a free kick abd not a penalty yesterday. Then the Colombia “foul” for their goal.

As for VOR it’s a shambles of an invention. It’s rules for operating are confusing and massively flawed.
You now watch loads of people Google 'Stanley Unwin.'

Users who are viewing this thread